Chapter 10: Green with Envy

A/N: Hey, Total_drama_is_life ! in that Chapter remake, I decided to have Numbuh 55 make her first debut on Chapter 10, but briefly. But her real introduction is from that other chapter. I hope that sums things up!

I would like to announce that there will be new characters showing up in each new chapter, but I won't tell you since I don't wanna ruin any surprises xD

However, if you are curious about the main plot...

The main plot will not start yet in this book yet. But it will pretty soon... In the further future.

Okay, I'll shut up. Take it away boys!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chapter 10: Green with Envy

~Reader's POV~

I had a dream about riding my toob throughout the galaxy. Man, that would have been great if that really happened for real... Right? RIGHT???

"When we're dancin'..."

"The night begins to s-shine..." I muttered.

...

Soon as my eyes opened up, I realized that I just woke up on my bed. I rolled myself off and walked towards the calendar to check on the day while rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh... What day is it?" I grumbled.

Looking over at the dates, my eyes bulged wide when I saw what today's date was. I remembered the day that I was supposed to meet up with Dirk.

"OH NO!" I cried in big dismay. "IT'S TODAY! It's literally today! I better go change now!!"

I knew that I can't hesitate, so I bolted out of the room straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly. After that, I ran back into my room and changed my clothes. I was thinking of going for a different look to impress him, so I grabbed some clothes from the closet.

I wore a buttoned-up sleeveless shirt, along with my white tank top inside, some culottes, white/black socks, and converses that match the color of the buttoned-up shirt. I brushed my hair, and this time I decided to tie my hair into a bun.