Chapter 7: Operation: S.A.D.N.E.S.M.

Remember! The girl tied in the ponytail is-

Everyone: W E  K N O W ! ! !

Okay okay- I'll stop! For real!

This is the last time I will say this, the girl tied in the ponytail is you.

Without further ado... Let's roll, everyone!

  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

NOW LOADING...
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION: S.A.D.N.E.S.M.

Suffering from
Accursed
Death of
Naive
Ended up in
Significant
Memories 

[START]

~Reader's POV?~

I didn't know what just happened. But, I found myself standing in the middle of nowhere in a forest... It was all snowy, that are four inches deep that was hard to move through the snow, and it was cold that I could shiver too much since I didn't wear enough clothing to keep myself warm. 

I was walking around, seeking for help, and perhaps to look for a shelter. It was too chilly that I had to rub both of my arms while shivering in the cold. But all of a sudden, I saw a small, little girl carrying a doll while walking around. I couldn't see her face, but I can describe her a bit. She looked around five years old. She has a small ponytail with cute aquamarine pearls, along with a big oversized fuchsia jacket, black pants, and the boots that matched the color of the jacket. 

"Hello???" she called out, looking up at the sky. "Daddy? Daddy! Are you up there!? It's me, (Y/N)!!!"

I felt clueless after she mentioned my name. But when she turned around, I was surprised. She looked exactly like me- It was me. I was the young little girl- I was the one, who went outside in the middle of the cold. When she looked up at me, she was surprised as well.

"Huh?" she spoke, walking up to me. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm... I'm the person who was sent to find you." I stated. "Are you lost?"

She shook her head, "No. I'm looking for daddy. He got kidnapped by aliens."

I widened my eyes, remembering the short flashback. 

"Y-yes..." I stuttered, remembering the brief memory. Then I muttered, "D-dad left... And then, he was taken away. By a spaceship." 

The girl looked at me in awe, "You saw it too?"

I nodded. "Yes... It was unforgettable."

With that, she hugged me tightly, then she cried. I hugged her back for comfort, having empathy.

"(Y/N)???" Suddenly, we broke off as we heard the voice of a girl calling somewhere in the forest. "(Y/N)! Where are you!?"