Chapter 31: Operation: P.A.G.E.A.N.T.

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: P.A.G.E.A.N.T.

Processive

Assignment

Given

Each

Awhile

Next

Trouble  

[START]

~Reader's POV~

"Hmm... I wonder what's Stella picking me up for, but I had to wait for that I guess." I told myself, as I closed my locker.

"Hey, (Y/N/N), wanna go to class together?" Zelda asked me as she went up.

"Sure, why not?" I said as we walk off.

We were walking down the hall to class.

"Did you hear? Another kid got missing again!" the boy told a group of kids.

"WHAT!?!"

"No way..."

"It can't be happening."

I heard the conversation from them. I look to my right, to see a girl talking in a group.

"Do you hear? There's another girl disappeared!"

"That was the fourth one."

"Who is it?"

"Ollie Randall."

"Man..." I scratch my head after hearing these conversations. "Aren't we really gotta investigate on the whole Missing Children Thing?"

"Well, they said the police could handle all of that." Zelda answered.

"Let's hope they find them..." I nodded.

Later, we came to class and popped right onto our seats as usual.

"Hey, guys! Look who's in our class!" Hoagie pointed to the direction in surprise, and then we turned and saw Liam. 

"Oh hey there Liam! I didn't know that you have the same class as us!" Karen smiled.

"Hey Willie Grey, go over here quick." Zelda said with a smirk.

He smiled and then he was walking towards us.

Zelda turned her head, and she was shocked after she saw someone...

"Oh, frick." she remarked in dismay.

Suddenly there was a girl, came up and touched the seat. The freckled girl has auburn hair and blue, icy eyes. She has pigtails tied in braids, ruffled white buttoned-up shirt, hot pink jacket, black skirt, white stockings, and black mary janes.

"No way, New Boy," she said in an evil smirk. "This is, my seat."

"No, it's not. I was here first." Will said.

Then they started fighting over the seat.

"It's mine!"

"Let go!"

"You know I'm stronger than you, and those nasty snots. Don't make me beat you up!"

"Let's get something straight. I was sick that day and I had something in my eye." Will said.