Chapter 4: Budding Love

Remember! The girl in the tied ponytail is you-

Numbuh 4: Yeah, yeah! WE GET IT! We already know what she looks like!

Hey kid, do you mind? I'm doing my job here! 

Numbuh 4: I know, but can you cut off with the 'girl in the tied ponytail' and stuff? THIS IS GETTING CRUDDY ANNOYING!

I'm letting the reader know!

Numbuh 4: Well you don't have to tell them that in EVERY chapter.

YES, I know... But I only add these in for the reader's imagination, and what the illusions would look like if it was a real episode from the real show or so... But since I added in the introduction, the reader can choose her interests and her appearance. I know there are illusions, but it doesn't have to look like the girl in the pictures.

Numbuh 4: Yeah right...

*sigh*... Can you please leave now? This chapter is about to start.

Numbuh 4: Fine *makes his way out of my lair*

Sorry about that everyone. I don't even know how in the heck Numbuh 4 got here. He's probably mad since he read the name of the Chapter, or probably the chapter number.

Numbuh 4: HEY!

Wait, what? I thought you already left!

Numbuh 5: *pops up* Jaz, you do realize that all of us are here, right?

Oh right- Thanks for reminding me that, Numbuh 5! I guess everyone's present. Well anyways... I guess it looks like we're ready to start! :D Let's play it right now!

  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Chapter 4: Budding Love

 (A/N: So, I'm guessing that you only read this book for this chapter... Didn't you?)