Chapter 40: Operation: B.E.S.P.I.N.

40.7 READS ALREADY!?!

B-but HOW!? How did this book get the reads bumped up to 40.7!?

I don't get it- What have I been doing!?

WELLLLL! Thank you guys for the reads! It's a great honor to know how there's a lot of readers reading this book! :D

Well anyways... Without further ado, let's jump in straight into the chapter right away!

ROLL IT!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

NOW LOADING....

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: BESPIN

Big
Expedition
Subduing
Peril
Intuition
Nebulously

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

The whole crisis has been long. Through, secrets have been leaked out to us.

Of course, we all know everything now... And, some parts that were unforgettable have been taken away.

For the past few days of having a pause from the whole disaster, it was all great...

Sometimes a break may be good, so would be a delay. But sometimes impatience may intervene.

Schools were out for a long week or maybe for two weeks ever since the calamity to clear out the damage that happened in the streets. Mostly everyone I know is fine, but some I know are... Injured. And one of them is... Gone. Not only him, but just a few are also gone. Remembering the funeral made me feel bad for others.

There was this teenage boy who I remembered being gone was Dillon. Dillon was my 'stepbrother'. Of course, I remembered the time when my mom confessed that she wasn't married to Thomas, the 'stepdad', the whole time. Dillon did break down, but we eventually made things up. Only a short time before I lost him, to that Gremlin. That heinous Gremlin... Who has done horrible things. We did find out that he was working for the Empire, which explains his economy's success. He died in the explosion I suppose, which after my brother beat him up, exhausted... But regained his strength, but he broke down after that one accident... That injured one girl.

That girl... Who was the daughter of the Goblin Guy, who knew her father's cover first before her older brother and everyone else found out. She had gone crazy and attempted to pull out the antidote to save her father, without knowing the truth before she was knocked back. When she was knocked back, she fell... And she was injured, greatly... It has caused heartbreak for my brother. Even though he's my twin, fraternal twin... Apparently, he has a lot to learn since he's the younger twin, which made me the oldest twin. Luckily we managed to catch him up on some things... We did go through a lot of stuff, though. Apparently as right now, we just need to do some things for the Supreme Leader by order.