Chapter 14: Operation: P.U.N.K.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REMADE! PLEASE SKIP CHAPTERS 14-19 FOR NOW)

Hello everybody!

Pretty much... 

This chapter have been inspired, and the plot have been borrowed just for three chapters... Starting from, this one... To Chapter 16. 

If you have been reading someone else's fanfic, then you'll be familiar with this plot... And that idea was actually borrowed... I think that you can easily predict what's happening in the story if you read someone else's. I'll explain more of this in Chapter 16. 

Unfortunately I haven't make enough drawings for Chapters 14, 15, and 16... 

So please, use your imagination.. And there will be more images for these chapters in the future. These chapters are already completed, but... There are some editing that I had to do with these.

Alrighty, that's all I can say here... Roll it! 

------

NOW LOADING...
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION P.U.N.K.

Precisely
Usual day as the
New
Kid in school

[START]

One week later... The second day of school

~Nigel's POV~

I still can't believe (Y/N) wasn't in the same school as me, and everyone else. Well at least we'll get to see her today since she spent a week with her family. I walked into class and started reading.

  "Hi Nigie!!!" 

Oh no.. Oh no oh no oh no oh no OH NO!!!

"H-Hey L-Lizzy." dang it, quit shuttering!!!

"Did you miss me bugaboo?!"

"Lizzy. We broke up a year ago, quit calling me that."

"But--"  

*RING!!!!!*

THANK YOU SCHOOL BELL!! Lizzy took a empty right by me... Oh dear god help me. I turned my head to the others.

Hoagie, Kuki, Wally and Abby looked at me. Abby gave me the "Your on your own" face.

"Ahem class! Today, we have a new student and she'll be with us for the rest of the year! Go ahead.. Come over here and say your name, little one." 

A girl with a punkish but appropriate outfit came in... She has short purple dyed hair, goth makeup, black earrings, black beanie cap, black tank top, dark purple jeans, black sneakers and a black ring.