Chapter 12: Operation: B.E.A.CH.

(WRITING WILL BE IMPROVED)

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSIONOperation: B.E.A.C.H.

Boys
Enthusiastically
Attempt
Chivalrous
Heroics

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

There was nothing worth more than just going outside to the beach. Numbuh 3 asked me to go out to the beach with the others, which I agreed to. Stella and Tam knew that I'm going to be in this treehouse, so they left me clothes to wear. For the beach, I looked through the closet and I found a cute swimsuit.

 For the beach, I looked through the closet and I found a cute swimsuit

I grabbed my stuff and I walked to the group.

Numbuh 4 looked at me and blushed.

I looked down to the outfit, clueless.

' is there something wrong with this swimsuit? '

I shrugged it off, and walked towards them. But Numbuhs 5 and 1 wasn't there.

I about to ask, but then I heard loud cries.

I turned around and saw Numbuh 1 being dragged by Numbuh 5. He kept yelling that he don't wanna swim.

I chuckled at him, he noticed and blushed. 'Seriously what's wrong?' 

Soon we all went to the rocket.

/ / TIME SKIP to da beach!!! / /

We all arrived at the beach. Numbuh 1 was still being dragged by Numbuh 5. When she got near the water, she let go of him.

Numbuh 4 was singing about himself being buried.. Okay then?

I didn't bother them, so I walked closer to Kuki and asked if I can also build sandcastles with her. She agreed and we started making a big one.

"I'm serious guys! The beach is so boring!" 

"How can you say that Numbuh 1? Look at that fun I'm having!" said Wally as he popped up from the sand.

"You're buried up to your neck in the sand." Numbuh 1 deadpanned as he pointed out.

"I know, but doesn't that rock?!" Numbuh