Chapter 41: Operation: D.R.E.A.D.

Previously on Miraculous Ladybug...

Emilie: You bastard! Why are you doing this!? You're tearing this family apart!

Gabriel: AM SOZ!!

Emilie: SOZ CAN'T FIX THIS ANYMOAR GABRIEL

Gabriel: AM SOZ

Emilie: U NO SOZ

Gabriel: BABY PLEASE-

Nooroo: YO LIFU IS NO MOAR LIFU NOW MOTHAFUCKA-

**STATIC**

-WHOOPS!! WRONG SCRIPT!

I am so sorry! I don't know how that got in there!

Aw man, it's all my fault that now everyone saw the leak! D:

Anyways, I believe that we all know what happened previously... So it looks like that I don't have anything to say here!

IT'S TIME TO CONTINUE THIS! Sooooo... Let's roll!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

NOW LOADING... 

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: D.R.E.A.D.

Determined
Route
Evokes
Apprehensions
Desperately

[START]

...

~Zelda's POV~

We have been searching for our captured teammate and devising our rescue plan for two days straight already, and we finally found where they were. We found out that Jellosucka's palace was located in Meltatooine. Meltatooine was as dry and crusty as I remembered it. The terrain itself has been notable for its icy desserts being made. Also, It was known to some that there was a big palace in that area. It was true they say; The palace was domed and imposing, yet so intimidating. Yet, we still have our hopes to save our teammate from the Slug itself. I wonder... Why would they want them?

After getting into the plan straight, I was assigned with Numbuh 10.1 to head towards Jellosucka's palace on Meltatooine in a bargain plan with our droid, ROLEX-2. After knowing where the palace was, we were sent and we were heading to the palace entrance in our desert metallic robotic disguises, walking through the desert wasteland. Apparently, we had to wear those gear to catch less suspicion, they say.