Chapter 33.5: Schemes to Seek for

~Third Person POV~

In Memorial hospital, Stella was glancing over a window to see her mother on the bed. Pale... Helpless... Those were the words that Stella could describe in her head. She has saddened the fact that her mother was very distant for a long time... She and her family have missed her very much. She wondered, why she would end up like this...

Suddenly, a nurse approached her.

"Miss (L/N)?"

Stella glanced to see the nurse, "Yes, Nurse?"

"Your Doctor will be here any moment now." the Nurse said as she walked off.

And then, Dr. Lincoln showed up with a clipboard, "Well well, if it isn't my youngest daughter's friend's sister! How it's going?"

"Oh Dr. Lincoln," Stella cuffed her hands. "Is my mother going to be alright?" she asked softly in concern.

"I'm not sure, about this. But you're not gonna believe this!"

"What?"

"In the X-rays, we saw a spinal fracture. It's also a called vertebral fracture or a broken back. There was a big injury there, and we assume that she fell from somewhere high, and... Awh, you know what I'm-"

"My mother's back wasn't broken!" Stella denied, "I remember, all the way back in Azure Falls when we were carrying her body... Of course, I've felt it- I guarantee, she's not broken. I swear I'm telling the truth, she's not injured very badly!"

"Woah! I was going to say that she recovered from it!" Dr. Lincoln said.

"Recovered?" Stella was surprised.

"Yes, after a while... Her back surprisingly got cured out of magic!"

"Wait. That didn't make sense..." Stella shook her head in confusion. "How can her back, be cured just for a couple days? Wouldn't that be from eight to ten weeks?"

"We got no clue, but... I had to assume, Audrey could be having something with her, that was healing her!"

"Healing her??" Stella mused...

[FLASHBACK]

In a flashback that took place in the shuttle... In a small room shelter, there was a frozen cold woman...

Audrey, who has gone too much... Worried... Exhausted... Cold... Sick. From a long time ago, she has been living a good life with her family until she has gone to Los Angeles, where it has then got unexpectedly interrupted which it made her and false lover flee to a cabin, and then traveled to many places which they could conceal themselves... But later they found a friend, and have stayed in Phoenix... But in two months later, Audrey grew homesick of her family. And then she and Thomas fled once again, to the train. In the train... We were heading to Kansas City, but then they escaped the train and stayed in a cabin for a few days... And then, they were almost caught by Nicodemo and his men, but luckily they fled into the Jet... But in the jet, Audrey became the only one in the survival after Thomas sacrificed to end his life in a plane crash. Audrey was finding a way to reunite her family, but then she was spotted by guards and being chased down until she outran them after she discovered the microchip in her pageant. She also has encountered the Dark Lord in the blizzard, who have almost gotten taken in... But she ran and fell from a high cliff, which it ended up having her spine broken... Then, she was carried inside the Cell Corridor and had stayed in the frozen in a point of time before her daughter (Y/N) broke in to rescue her... But, due to the chemicals in the tank, she grew too weak and was losing her will to live...