Chapter 24: Operation: C.L.O.N.E.

(CURRENTLY CHANGING THIS FILLER CHAPTER TO A STORY ONE INSTEAD- COMING SOON!)

In this chapter,

I would like to announce that we are officially switched back to filler chapters.

"Nooo!!! WHY JASMINE206984, WHY!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!?!"

What's that? I heard a 'No' somewhere? Well, that's too bad!

We are taking a break from the storyline in a few chapters. But don't you worry! I promise that we'll get back to it... It's just I need some ideas flowing into the storyline for now.

And yes...

You have read the chapter title correctly,

This filler chapter is about you meeting your own clone, and their purposes. Well, unfortunately, there is only one clone in the story.

... Why?

Well...

Since this is an X Reader book, I decided to go with you having a clone instead with your team members.

Unfortunately, this chapter has nothing to do with DNK (Destructively Nefarious Kids) and Op. C.A.R.A.M.E.L. But there will be chapters about them, especially Operation: POOL! So that means you'll meet your counterpart from the Negaverse in a few chapters! And yes, this is confirmed that the clone will also have an evil counterpart as well. Welp, stayed tuned for that!

Oh yes, by the way...

This whole chapter is a parody based off some things that I was inspired from the internet. And yes, I am so sorry to add in the Clone Cliche. Because I thought that could be funny. And this chapter is made for laughs XD

Okay... Now we're ready! ROLL IT! :D

~~~~~~

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: C.L.O.N.E.

Calamity

Lacks

Original

Name

Evermore

[START]

~Reader's POV~

I woke up early than I thought, so I decided to make food for breakfast.

I quietly sneaked out of my room without waking Numbuh 7 up.

Since I had to make food for the team, I decided to make waffles.

Soon then, I finished making them... And I just got my plate. And surprisingly, nobody popped up.

But while I was eating, I saw something rolling in the hallway.

...

I was stern.

I ate the last piece of some waffles, and then I got up and started walking towards there.