Chapter 39: Operation: R.E.S.P.I.T.E.E.

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: R.E.S.P.I.T.E.E.

Respiting

Ensure

Scrutinize

Parting

Individuals'

Thoughts

Effects

Evanescently

[START]

...

~Megan's POV~

I had a fight with my brother. Without holding anymore grudge with him, I made a way out of the door myself, where I was about to leave.

"I already told you. If I heard something related to the incident case, then I had to go investigate it!" I said. Then I pointed out before storming out of the house, "I know it's nighttime, but that doesn't matter. And besides, if you hate me, then why would you care about me!?"

Then I slammed the door shut after getting out of the door. I groaned in frustration as I started walking on the pathway for fresh air at night.

"I don't care what they say, I wanna go out there getting some air whenever I want!" I grumbled.

Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks right when I drew my attention to a big shadow that was overlapping me.

"What the..." I turned around, just to see a person reckoning to be a suspect, it was hard to see since it was nighttime. "You!... So it was you-"

Before I could finish, I screamed as the person yanked my hand forward and they have knocked me out with something, made out of metal.

.

..

...

/ / MORNING TIME... / /

...

~Reader's POV~

In the treehouse, we were watching a show but then a news flash interrupted the channel which it has drawn everyone's attention to it.

''We interrupt this program to bring you this breaking news.'' an anchorwoman informed from the TV. ''Last night around 11 P.M., a local child has disappeared outside at the park. This child is identified as Megan Diane Spicer, a known child of the CEO of SPICO Industries.''