Chapter 13: Operation: R.A.V.E.-D.R.E.A.M.

SOOOO! I see that you have decided to continue the adventure?

Very well! There is no turning back now!

As we go forward to the whole story, we'll be introduced to new characters and themes of the book...

Yes, we will have the affections blooming over time... However, please note this is not just only a love story, but we to explore some action, friendships, family moments, and we'll get into the depths and character development!

Well, I guess there is nothing else for me to say here...

I think it's time we get the story rolling! 

Roll it boys! :D

  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 

NOW LOADING...
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION: R.A.V.E.-D.R.E.A.M.

Reunions
Are
Vividly
Expressed
Delightedly
Revealing
Electric
Augurs
Maliciously

[START]

~Reader's POV~

It has been two months and a half for me while I was away from home...

It's true what they say. Everybody changes, they say.

My family does seem to look like they have changed... Stella was starting to be more of a mother to us, Tam doesn't seem to change as much, but she's more focused on her part-time jobs nowadays... The twins started to have some distant traits growing apart from each other.

However, I'm not sure if this is normal or not... But I change slowly.

I did manage to get a hold of my temper and I did open myself to others more.

I have also developed my skills getting stronger, and I have graduated from the Cadets Next Door that one time.

Also, I learned about other people out there. It sure took me two months, they say...