Chapter 18: Operation: S.L.U.M.B.E.R.

NOW LOADING...
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION: S.L.U.M.B.E.R.

Stupid
Little
Undercover
Mission
Becomes
Exciting
Romp

[START]

~Reader's POV~

We were listening to Numbuh 1, reminding us about that hamsters can't clean themselves.

And before he could say anything else, a rocket landed on where Numbuh 1 was standing, good thing he had time to run and... Scream like a girl. And then, we all saw Merida Junior came out of that rocket.

"Listen up! I require volunteers for the extra secret mission!" she said.

"OH OH OH! Pick me Numbuh 86! It's to guard the important kids next door code module, right?" said Numbuh 4.

"No, the code module is safe in secure in the Kids Next Door moon base."

"You can't fool me with your reverse physiologic! I heard that the code module can monitor whenever kids are watching tv, with information like that, adults can change the tv schedule and boringify cozzililon of kids-"

"THIS MISSION IS FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!" she interrupted Numbuh 4's speech.

Wally got surprised as his eyes grew wide.

"GIRLS?!" Wally yelled in disbelief.

"A boy would be an unexpectable situation and a few risk," she said.

"So, what do you say girls?"

Numbuh 5 folded her arms, oh no! Sassyness alert!

"Numbuh 5 going on an all night mission with you? Sorry, but Numbuh 5 going to be busy at not doing that." she said.

"Uh... How about you Numbuh 6? Wanna come?" Numbuh 86 asked me as she turned me.

"Sure, I guess I can come." I smiled.

"What about you Numbuh 3?"

"Will there be popcorn?" Kuki asked.

"Uh... Sure, yeah. Popcorn-"

"Butter popcorn?~" Kuki teased

"Yeah sure-"

"SUUper extra-"

"ARE YOU IN OR NOT?!" she yelled.

Man, I won't push her limits if I were you. But at least Numbuh 3 agreed on coming to the mission as she walked in the rocket.

"OKAY!!!"

"Now, let's go out and find more volunteers before it gets dark!" Numbuh 86 yelled.

"Yes m'am!" Kuki yelled.

Kuki grabbed my hand and started cheering for popcorn while we're inside the rocket.

I swore I heard Numbuh 4 mumbled something... Maybe it's just my imagination.

~Wally's POV~

I stated at Numbuh 6 and 3 walking in the rocket.

"I'm going on that mission, no matter what." I mumbled.