Chapter 15: Operation: F.E.U.D.

(THIS SECTION IS CURRENTLY IN A BIG REVISION)

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
OPERATION: F.E.U.D.

Face to fight and probably
Exposed but
Unclear to
Discover

[START]

~Nigel's POV~

Why have (Y/N) been acting so strange yesterday? She might have been very mad about something in yesterday, probably something going on with her family. While we were heading home, I saw (Y/N) siblings at school, but they ran away from us after they caught me looking at them. I was still wondering, why is (Y/N) in the different school? Why did (Y/N) and her younger siblings didn't go to the same school together? I'll ask her about this when she arrive at the Treehouse after school.

Anyways, back to school. 

Zephyr sat next to me again. She wears mostly the exact same outfit as yesterday except she wore different earrings to school today. It was skulls instead of roses.

In the middle of the lesson, I decided to ask her something.

"Zephyr?"

She turned her head to me.

"What?"

"Why are you.. Um.. You know, you remember what happened yesterday, correct?"

"About what?"

"About yesterday in-"

*RING!!!!!!*

"Oh, whoopsies. Looks like I need to get my lunch ready."

She got up and walked away, ignoring my question.

Well that was odd.

~Zephyr's POV?~

In lunchtime, I went to sit on the monkey bars alone....

Without encountering, Mini-Morpheus, Googley Eyes, Happy-Go-Lucky, Tater Tot, and Reddy the Sneaker.

I guess I can FINALLY enjoy peace now...

"Well well well... If it isn't the newbie of our school..."

' Oh god. Please no.... '

I recognized this voice, from the she-devil herself... I refused to turn around.