Chapter 1: Operation: N.E.W. G.I.R.L.

If you haven't read the introduction yet, please read it right now! 

There will be drawings and screenshots from the show, representing each scene. 

And just to remind you all... 

The girl tied up in a ponytail, wearing a hoodie, rolled-up denim shorts, and in the sneakers in the pictures is you. This is the default appearance of the Reader in the pictures.

Okay okay- I'll shut up... :/

 I hope ya enjoy the first chapter! 

ROLL IT!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chapter 1: Operation: N.E.W. G.I.R.L.

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: N.E.W. G.I.R.L.

New
Experience
With
Group of Friends
In
Residential
Location

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

Who am I? 

Do you really want to know?

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm just an average girl. The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. Though, I had to admit it that life can be pretty typical- as it goes up and down all the time.

I'm being raised in a big family. Where there was my mom, and... My Step-dad. I'm the middle child of the family since I'm the third kid of the family. Supposedly, it's been mentioned by some that I had a twin. But they didn't make it, according to my family.

I do have friends. But, not so much. There were two of my best-known buddies that I know- Zelda and Liam. However, I haven't been seeing them that much since we lived in different sides where it was further from I. With them, I trust them best like they were like a family to me. But, to those days... They weren't around me.