Chapter 35: Operation: F.A.S.C.O.T.

Soo!!! Looks like back in the previous chapter, we learned about some stuff and we found out the truth about the entire brother stuff!

Now we're in the next era known as... The Onus Era of the saga!! Yep, we'll get to see some new people. But we're going to see some older characters returning later! Though I have BIGGG plans... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For the people who want to read the Official version (Non-Reader) of KND: SFWIT, I want you to know that starting from Chapter 35, there will be some of the parts in the book that will be ONLY SHOWN in the Reader Book. So what I'm saying is that we won't be seeing the same scenes in the Non-Reader version of the book... 

Well aside from that, the moments will start to get obvious around the Reader!

But watch out... This is the official beginning where I start trolling! >:D

... Don't worry, just the shippers. Though it was kinda fun. But please be aware the people you paired up with will either be canon or debunked!

Well, you know... The tension will start to get pretty obvious. Or perhaps... I'll just move it over to the next level ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Random Lady: PERVERT!

-AHH! It's not what it looks like D:

Random Lady: I'LL GET THE AUTHORITIES AND I'LL MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE-

Aw, come on! Not right now! I don't have time for this!

Random Lady: LEROOOOOOOYYYY

*Later the lady pounced and started beating me up in the scene* 

Nate: ... Okay, you know what? Just roll that thing in, Mike.

Mike: But should we help her or something?

*Nate was already trying to the pull the lady away from Me, which Mike the Cameraman was just standing behind the camera confused.*

Mike: Oh, what the heck?

*Mike turns to the reader*