Chapter 25: Operation: K.A.S.T.L.E.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REVISED- THE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IMPROVED- COMING SOON!)

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: K.A.S.T.L.E.

Kuki

And

Sister

Torpedo

Loathsome

Engagement

[START]

~Reader's POV~

We sneaked inside a Rainbow Monkey Happy Sugar Land... And we slip in a secret weapon. We call it, the R.O.L.L.A.S.K.A.T.E.

[COMPUTER]

R.O.L.L.A.S.K.A.T.E.

Rolling

Object

Launches

Long

And

Slimy

Ketchup

Around

Totally

Excessively

[COMPUTER]

As we it stopped moving, the guards looked at it in curiosity. And then, it exploded.

"Move out team!" Numbuh 1 yelled.

We ran inside with our 2x4 technology, armed.

As we got there. We landed on the spot and saw Numbuh 3, Mushi, and Lacey cowering...

... Wait, Lacey? What is she doing here?

Oh right - - I had to focus on the mission right now! I get out my S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. and looked around the room while arming it.

"The Kids Next Door Emergency Assault Squad has arrived! What is the nature of your emergency?" Numbuh 1 said.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here! The ride's about to start!" Numbuh 3 smiled.

"RIDE?!" we all shouted.

"THE BEST RIDE IN RAINBOW MONKEY HAPPY SUGAR LAND!!!" Numbuh 3 and Mushi exclaimed in joy.

"Heyyy!!"

We turned and saw the guy wearing a Rainbow Monkey Knight costume coming towards us. Then he took off his mask.

"You kids have to buy tickets if you want to enter the amusement..."

Numbuh 4 pointed his S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. at him.

".. Park?" the guy startled.

*SPANK!!*