Chapter 9: Operation: C.A.K.E.D. -F.O.U.R.

NOW LOADING...
KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION
Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R.

Children's
Annual's
Kompetition
Exposes
Devilishly
Fiendish
Operation
Up
River

[START]

...

~Reader's POV~

We were all present in the Briefing room where Numbuh 1 was there on the podium, informing us about the Delightful Children.

"As you all know, the Delightful Children From Down The Lane's birthday is coming up." Numbuh 1 announced.

We all booed for their birthdays to show up.

"And THAT means they'll have a birthday cake that is even more tastylicious than the last one!" Numbuh 1 added in.

With that, we all cheered.

"Which, they won't share with anyone."

Then we all booed again.

"Right! The Kids Next Door are gonna stop them!" Numbuh 1 declared.

Then we all cheered again.

"And that's why tomorrow, we'll be using a sooper, ultimate, best plan to get, that, CAKE!"

The whole silence filled the room.

"Um... Did you say tomorrow?" Numbuh 2 asked.

"Yes...?" Numbuh 1 raised one of his eyebrows up, "Tomorrow, it's the Delightful Children's birthday, so tomorrow we had to get that cake!"

"Uh, we can't. Tomorrow's Toob-A-thon." Numbuh 2 told him, which we all cheered on it.

"You can't be serious. You rather go on a river race than a mission!?" Numbuh 1 spat in disbelief.

"Well, duuuh! This is the year that me and Betsy take home first place!" Numbuh 2 said.

"Betsy!?" Numbuh 4 exclaimed in disbelief, then he opposed, "Are you still going to use that old patch of an excuse in a toob?"

"It would be wise, not to make fun of Betsy." Numbuh 2 muttered angrily as he pointed at Numbuh 4.

"HA! It would be wise for you to get a real toob, so you don't get in dead last place like you would every year! " Numbuh 4  jeered, then he laughed as Numbuh 2 crossed his arms and frowned.

"That wasn't very nice!" I spat as I crossed my arms, glaring at Numbuh 4.

"Yeah, whatever, Mom. You weren't even there." Numbuh 4 smirked smugly at me. Then he turned to everyone else as he spoke out, "In fact, it would be wise for all of you to keep of me and Toobzilla's way this year!"

"Excuse me?" Numbuh 5 opposed as she spoke up, "And how are you gonna beat me?"

"You!?" Numbuh 4 cried in disbelief, then he opposed, "You couldn't toob your way across the bathtub!"

"Oh yeah, Mister Comcreek shorts!? You can't even barely swim." Numbuh 5 pointed out.

"Toobin'? I'll show you toobin'!"