Chapter 5: Why Do They Care?

  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

~Abby's POV~

I woke up early than I thought. Looking at the clock, it said 6:24 am. New record for getting up early. I wanted (Y/N) to tell me what she has been saying to herself that night. Especially since she was acting all strange at that time. I got up, and sneaked inside (Y/N)'s room. I opened the door as quietly as possible. She was still asleep. I tiptoed slowly over to her bed, making her she didn't see me. I was chuckling to myself while sneaking up to her bed slowly as possible.

...

~Reader's POV~

I don't remember much from an odd dream, but it doesn't matter much. I woke up from the sunshine, shining on my face. I looked at what time it was. It was 6:30 am on the clock. It was too early. So then, I closed my eyes.

"WAKE UP!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I screamed as I jerked up from the bed. And then as I glanced over, I saw Abby jumping on the bed.

"WHAT THE HECK ABBY?!" I exclaimed. "It's too early! Go back to sleep!!"

"Not sleepy enough. Not too early to tell Numbuh 5 what happened!" she said while still jumping on the bed.

"Alright, alright... I'll tell you!" I said as I got up from the bed. She stopped jumping and sat by me.

"Please, (Y/N). I need you to tell me what happened." She said.

I chuckled nervously as I looked away. Then I looked back at her as I admitted.  "I... I don't know how I can say this, but... I think I'm starting to have some weird senses with some people in this treehouse when I'm around them..."

"What? What do ya mean?" Abby asked, looking at me suspiciously.

"Ever since I have met them, I felt something very weird. My heart has gone on a big rampage over something, inside my chest.. Eventually, it made me stutter... But it made me feel big, and made me smile, to feel happy about something. But... I just don't know, what type of thing it is..."

"It's called Love." Abby told me.

"L-love?" I stuttered.

"With those symptoms, it means your in love, baby." she smirked.

"So... Whether I'm having those symptoms...  That means... I'm in love??" I widened my eyes. "That... That explained so much."

"That's a yes, (Y/N/N). You're just experiencing the part of life about love and crushes." she said. "So tell Numbuh 5, who do ya like?"

  "... Do you keep secrets, well?" I asked her suspiciously.