Chapter 1.5: Where is our Sister?

I would like to announce that there will be half chapters, but not always! The half chapters are like when it's focused on another character who is a relative of you, and their point of view whenever it's been focused on the plot. But there will be no half chapters relating to the filler chapters.

Alrighty, that's it for now... And now let's start Chapter 1.5!

Chapter 1.5: Where is our Sister?

~Stella's POV~

It took a while after the whole traffic. We made a voicemail to our home cell phone since we assumed that (Y/N) could be home still during the time. I finally arrived at home with Tammy as I packed the car outside of the garage. Soon, we both got out of the mobile as I locked the car. We headed to our front door, opening it, and when we were just walking into the living room...

... It was an absolute disaster.

The living room was a mess. Those were strains on the walls, broken origami pieces crumbled near some edges, Tammy's wooden stars had been plunged into the wall, books were scattered across the whole room, and there was beer by the sofa...

"What happened here?! How did it all happen!?" I exclaimed.

"So this is what happens when a bear gets in?" Tammy spoke, observing the whole room. "It could have been worse, but still."

"There are no bears in this area, Tammy." I told her.

"Oh, right." Tammy blinked blankly. Then she resumed on looking around the room. "Who do you think would have done this?"

To our answer, we looked down and saw Dillon lying here by the stairs unconscious with empty beer bottles on the floor with shattered glass that was broken apart from the table.

"Maybe he has something to do with all of this." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Jeez..." Tammy remarked.

I growled while glaring down at him. Which then, I yelled out,

"DILLON WAKE UP!

~Dillon's POV~

"DILLON WAKE UP!"

Just then, I abruptly got half-up as I woke up from that angrily shout. I was shocked... What did the hell happen before? I was just relaxing and it was fine. However, when I looked up, there were two of those lackey ladies in front of me with their mommy scolding faces, and I felt dizzy.

"Mind explaining to me how this happened!?" Stella demanded, pointing at the whole mess in the room.

"What??" I asked, still being dumbfounded.

"Don't act like nothing happened! We're not even falling for another mind game this time!... And don't even think about playing the victim!" Stella continued on. "What did you do to the living room, and do you know anything about this weapon that it's in my hand!?"