Chapter 23: Operation: E.N.L.I.G.H.T.E.N.

(IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW READERS AND OLD READERS RE-READING THE OLDER CHAPTERS: After reading this chapter... You can go ahead and skip the other chapters to Chapter 29. Because the other chapters are apart in the old canon of the book. Since the canon of the book's been changed... All of the old canon chapters are getting a remake. But since the newer chapters are in focus, remaking the older chapters wouldn't be much in a focus, but the changes will be quicker. SO AGAIN... After reading this chapter, skip to Chapter 29... Thank you!)

Hey guys, I'm back!

Sorry... I was working on the video for this chapter, and I had to remake this.

Like I said in the previous chapter, CanonXReader has officially returned.

I know, I know... Y'all probably mad at me for not adding these for a long time since Chapter 18, but now their back!

And the Narrator has also returned in the fanfic as well... But, he won't be showing up in chapters that often.

Multiple opinions will return in the future, so looks like it's the waiting for that.

And remember in 3 chapters ago, about what I said about Zelda/Numbuh 7's love interest will be?

Who could that be?

Well, it looks like we'll finally get to find out who it is in this chapter!

By the way,

This chapter was originally and supposed to focus on Numbuh 7 and the mystery suitor, but I decided to go back and add more words to there as well. So.. In this chapter, it'll focus on you and the others, so that it'll have more moments in it.

There will be a late 2k special in the end....

... Ah, screw it.

You know what?

Since I have been gone for days,

I'm also adding a 2.5k special in this chapter as well!

Everytime when I come back to write another chapter, there always more reads whenever I'm making a new chapter of this book! And honestly, I think I should take a break from making read specials from now on... But, I'll make a surprise in the next special, so stay tuned!

Well anyways... I think that's all I needed to say here for now...

Now we're ready to roll! LET'S GO!

~~~~~~

NOW LOADING...

KIDS NEXT DOOR MISSION

OPERATION: E.N.L.I.G.H.T.E.N.  

Errand

Necessary while

Lassie

Is

Getting to know

Him

To

Embrace

Next