∙ PROLOGUE ∙

DISCLAIMER: I made this when I was still new on Wattpad and I was still a baby writer, so I hope you guys can be a little easy on it. Nevertheless, TFTBB is a book I take pride in, so I hope you enjoy it regardless! Thank you!

💋

     "We are now standing in front of the main building of the Valentino Group of Companies, and I can honestly say that this building is just spectacular." The news reporter says as he turns around to admire at the building behind him.

     He looks back at the cameraman and continues, "As you can see, reporters from every station has gathered here today for the company's seventh anniversary. The chairman of this great empire has allowed us, for the first time in history, to get a glimpse inside this marvelous building."

     As he was about to say something else, the main door of the building opens, and everyone who were waiting outside the building started cheering.

     "The doors are open!" the reporter excitedly announces.

      A man - who was obviously in a high position in the company - walks in front of the reporters with a megaphone. The first thing everyone noticed was that the man was wearing leather gloves, but no one dared ask about it.

     The man positions the megaphone in front of his mouth and says, "Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We are honored that you have decided to visit this company, but as the chairman instructed, you are to oblige to all the rules that are to be given to you, guests or not. If you break any of the rules, you are forced to leave the building with no question."

     The moment the man said those words; everyone who were listening started to look serious.

     "Rule one, you are to wear the gloves provided to you before entering the building," the man started, and on cue, dozens of other men in suit and gloves went out of the building to hand out leather gloves to the reporters and camera crews.

     The people were confused, but they wore the gloves anyway.

    When everyone was already wearing the gloves, the man with the megaphone continued, "Rule two, you are not to touch or move any of the objects inside the building. Rule three, you will only follow the man in charge of the tour and will not roam. Rule four, you are not to ask any of the employees any questions that were not approved by the company, and Rule five..."

     The man pauses and looks at everyone with a terrifying glare before continuing with the rules, "Everything...must be in complete order."

     The news reporter gulps as he stares at the man in front of them with an expression that showed worry.

     "Follow these rules and we will end this tour with ease. Now, in behalf of Chairman Romeo Valentino, I am president Lukas Sterling, and welcome to the Valentino Empire," the man says before giving the megaphone to the guard beside him.

     President Sterling goes back inside the building first, and like what he instructed, all the reporters went into a straight line before heading inside and following him inside the building as well.

     "This company is already interesting," our main reporter whispered to the camera.

     As he was following the line like the rest of the reporters, he looks back at the camera and whispers again, "There are rumours that the chairman of this company has severe OCD issues, I doubted it at first but now I'm starting to think that those rumours must be true."

     "This is the main lobby. This is where we handle visitors and guests," the president explains as everyone marveled at the beauty of the lobby area.