∙ EPILOGUE ∙

💋

(Eight Years Later)

     "We are now standing in front of the main building of the Valentino Group of Companies, to celebrate their fourteenth anniversary", the news reporter says as he turns around to look back at the camera behind him.

     "The chairman of the company, Chairman Val, has once again opened the doors of his great empire to let everyone see the progress of his company," the reporter continued as he walks towards a man who was also answering questions from other reporters.

     "President Sterling! Just one question please!" the reporter shouted as he pushed the rest of the reporters in front of him.

     "Oh yes, of course," the president answered as the reporter showed him the microphone.

     "I just wanted to ask if we'll be able to see Chairman Val today," the reporter asked.

    President Sterling smiles and shakes his head before answering, "No, unfortunately Chairman Val is celebrating something else today. An event that he made sure he will never miss ever again."

     *Television turns off*

     I laughed and placed the remote on the side.

     "Enough with that, we still have a lot to prepare today little boss," I say as I looked at the seven year-old-kid named Vinnie Bornello who was happily playing with his action figure.

     "But aren't we just going to uncle Bryson's birthday party? Why do I have to prepare for that?" Vinnie stubbornly asked as he puts his toy down.

     I walked towards him and shuffled his head.

     "If I tell you a story, will you take a bath and get ready little boss?" I asked, finally making Vinnie look interested.

     I smiled and pretended like I was thinking of something as I started, "Well, once upon a time, there was a very weak man called...lets say...R. R was a very weak man, but suddenly, he met J. J on the other hand was also weak like him, but both of them helped each other and became two very strong men. R killed all the bad guys so he and J could live happily ever after."

     "Did they?" Vinnie suddenly asked

     "Did they what?" I asked back.

     "Did they live happily ever after?" he asked, making me genuinely smile.

     I shuffled his head and answered him, "They did, because there weren't any bad guys any more."

     Vinnie looked happy as he started jumping on the sofa, "I want to kill bad guys too!" he innocently told me.

     I laughed and stood up from my seat, "You're still too young to think of that Vinnie."

     "But I'm going to be a police! I'm going to kill the bad guys!" Vinnie declared, making me laugh again.

     "A policeman? The irony. Wait till your father hears that," I whispered to myself. Then suddenly, the door opened, revealing a very strong man named Choi Julien.

     "Vinnie? Why are you still not ready?" Julien asked as he saw the boy happily jumping on the sofa.

     "Dad!" Vinnie shouted as he ran towards Julien to give him a hug. Showering him with the child's sweet kisses. 

     Julien kneeled down and hugged his dear son, or to be exact, the surrogate child of Romeo Valentino.

(If you are not aware, a surrogate child is when the man injects his semen inside a volunteered woman through medical procedure. The woman carries the child, and will be paid before and after the child is born.)