(44) Family Down

🌹

     "So what's the plan?" Jiyong asked as he looked at Romeo.

     We were now at the meeting room. Romeo was sitting on his usual seat while Mat, Jiyong, President King, Eric, Mathias and I sat on the seats on the side.

    Elizabeth decided not to join us, which I thought was a good decision because I don't think Romeo would be able to concentrate if his mother was with us right now.

     "Isn't Antonio's hideout at a warehouse?" Eric asked, and then Jiyong nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I've been there before. My men and I can tell you the exact location."

     "Do you think Antonio would even still be there?" Mathias asked.

     "I know my uncle. He might be expecting that we already know where he is, but I also know that he won't move out. Looking for a new place to hide will be even more of a problem to him," Romeo explained.

     "So we'd just go there and ambush them?" Mat asked. I don't know if he was being sarcastic or if he was being serious.

     "We have a lot of men," Eric says.

     "But so does Antonio," I reminded them.

     "Are the amount of men even important here? My own men aren't fighters, but I can let them help you. But won't our numbers just be a disadvantage to us?" President King asked.

     Romeo takes a deep and looks at him, "Whether we have a thousand, or even just ten men. The only thing that's important is to kill Antonio and all the heads of the households that are in Antonio's side. I thought of a plan, and I really need everyone's cooperation," he explains; now looking at all of us.

     "We're all ears Don Romeo," Jiyong says with a smirk.

     Romeo nods his head, then he loosens his tie and looks at us with a serious expression.

     "President King is right, our numbers might become a disadvantage if we all gather at the warehouse. So I thought that it's best if we split up. We have seven households that are under an oath to the Valentino Family. We have the Russo Family and the Roselli Family, in which are still on our side. The DeStefano Family is a strong household who has been with us since the first godfather of the Valentino Family. I called their boss, and he said that he will not side with anyone in this battle. So the only Family that's left, that are actually sided with Antonio are the Alfonzo Family, Costa Family, Gallo Family, and the Lorenzo Family."

(A mafia can be under a Strong Household through marriage or formal and mutual agreements

(A mafia can be under a Strong Household through marriage or formal and mutual agreements.)

     "We'll divide my men, Jiyong's men, and the Russo Family men into four groups. Four of those groups will attack the four households tonight. I trust that Jiyong and Eric can wipe all of their family members entirely," Romeo explains.