(27) Wanted

NOTE: B o l d sentences are Korean. Now, enjoy.

🌹

     "You stay beside me whatever happens, do you understand me?" Romeo suddenly asked.

     "Romeo, I know you're worried about me but-"

     Romeo immediately cuts me off and says again, "Do you understand me?"

     I took a deep breath and nodded my head, "I understand."

     Romeo nods his head as he looks out at the car window.

     Mat is driving us to the company while the rest of the Valentino's followed behind us. It's been a while since I've got back there, well, in all honestly, it's been a while since I've gone out in general.

     Last time, I was locked inside an apartment, then I was locked inside Ms. Victoria's villa, now I'm locked inside Romeo's household. I've been practically caged at Club Luxuria for at least 9 years now too. I'm tired of being inside, and to tell you the truth, my hand's been itching to hold a gun again. 

     Before I could even hold my father's hand, I was already holding a gun. A gun has been like a missing body part when I left my home. I miss the feeling of holding onto it and pulling the trigger. Then feeling the warmth and seeing the blood coming out of the person you just shot. I miss that exciting feeling, and I miss how people begged on my feet, kneeling and asking for mercy. Mercy that I never once gave to anyone.

     I was merciless, I was feared, and I was hated; but I liked it. And now I feel like I should-

     "We're here", Mat suddenly says, snapping me back to my senses.

     I blinked and looked around and realized that we were now inches away from the main building of the Valentino Company. And to my surprise, I was actually gripping on my fist so hard that I could now feel the pain of what my nails did to my palm.

     "Not now Julien", I whispered to myself.

     You have to contain this Black Angel. It can't come out, especially when you're in front of Romeo.

     "They're all at the front", Mat says as he takes a right turn, revealing a big crowd of people who were punching each other.

     When they saw our car approaching, everyone immediately stopped.

     "In front of my fucking company?!" Romeo angrily stated as he quickly went out of the car before Mat could even open it for him.

     "Don Romeo!" the guards – who were actually part of the Valentino family too – shouted in surprise as they immediately put their hand on their chest to show him their respect.

     "You should stay inside", Mat says, but I quickly shake my head and went out of the car to follow Romeo.

     "Julien!" I heard Mat shout, but I completely ignored him.

     Romeo's men immediately went out of their cars one by one so they blocked my way towards the scene. I had to push most of them away so I could go to where Romeo, and my own men were.

     "E-Excuse me", I say as I pushed the last man in front of me.

     Romeo's men and my men were arguing, but the moment I got into the scene, everyone became quiet.

     "Black Angel!" one of my own men shouted as he deeply bows in front of me, making the rest of them bow too. I was surprised since it's been a while since anyone had ever shown respect to me except for Romeo.