(45) The End

The song above was recommended to me and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It's like the theme song of this whole story and I wanted to share it to you guys too. 

Thank you to the person who told me about this song! AND of course, this is THE END. Enjoy 😘

🌹

     "Antonio will definitely be able to see the dozens of cars that will attack them, so to take advantage of that, we should just continue on driving and just hit anyone or anything that's in the way. Afterwards, Mat will go out first, then the rest will follow," Romeo explains as we were walking our way down the hall.

     "And you?" Mat asked back.

     "Julien and I will handle Antonio," Romeo answers, then he stops walking and looks at Mat, "I promise I will avenge you my friend."

     Mat doesn't say anything and just nods his head. Then we went to the front where my Dark Saints were already waiting.

     "Boss," they all greeted when they saw me.

     I told them that the attack on the households was successful, and we were now heading to the warehouse to attack Antonio and his men.

     I told them the plan, and everyone immediately started getting inside the cars, ready to leave as soon as we say so.

     "My men are ready," I tell Romeo.

     Romeo nods his head and looks at the car that we'll be using to go to the warehouse.

     "I'll drive," Mat says as he runs inside the car and sits on the driver's seat.

     "Let's go," I say as I was about to get inside the car too, but Romeo suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. When I was close enough, Romeo suddenly kissed me on the lips.

     I was surprised, but after a while, I kissed him back.

     When we pulled away from each other, Romeo whispered, "I love you."

     I looked at him confusingly, but Romeo kisses my forehead instead and continues, "I want to grow old with you. Which means I don't want you to die tonight."

     I looked at him seriously and gently touched his cheeks, "I will die beside you. But that will not be tonight. I promise."

     I kissed Romeo this time, and then I ran to the car and got in.

     Romeo was about to follow me inside when suddenly we saw Elizabeth running towards us.

     Romeo stopped and slowly turned around to look at her. When Elizabeth was finally in front of her son, she suddenly grabbed him for a hug.

     Romeo's eyes were wide from shock. He looked stiff as his mother hugged him for the first time since he first left this household when he was sixteen.

     Elizabeth still doesn't say anything as they parted from the hug.

     Romeo looked at her, his eyes still wide from his mother's sudden action.

     Elizabeth looked like she was about to shed some tears too, but she clenches her fist and says instead, "Avenge your father."

     Before Romeo could even say anything, Elizabeth quickly runs off.

     Romeo stood there, stunned.

     I gave him a couple of seconds before finally calling him out.