(26) Tattooed Man

🌹

     "You have to execute him! He is a disgrace to our clan's name!"

     "Do you really want a heir who is disgusting and dirty as that?!"

     "Julien? Julien wake up", someone suddenly calls out while his warm hands touched my arm.

     I gasped and immediately sat up from the bed.

     My vision became clear, and I saw Romeo Valentino directly staring at me with a confused expression.

     "Babe, are you okay?" he quickly asked, reaching out for my cheeks to wipe away the tears that was actually coming out of my eyes.

     I took a deep breath and realized I was sweating hard too, "I-I'm...fine. It was just a stupid bad dream."

     Romeo looked like he was still worried, but he nods his head anyway, like he forced himself to just understand so he wouldn't keep on asking questions anymore.

     He brushed my hair with his fingers and gently kissed my lips, "Well breakfast is ready."

     "You go ahead", I tell him as I stood up and walked towards the mirror to check how swollen my eyes actually were.

     "You're not going to eat?" Romeo asked me as he sits on the bed and looks at me through my reflection in the mirror.

     I wiped my eyes with a tissue and fixed my hair, "Your family will be there. And I don't like how they stare at me whenever I'm at the dining room or any room in this freakin' enormous household to be exact", I answered him, making Romeo sigh and walk towards me.

     He stands behind me and hugs my slender body.

    "Then should I propose a rule that anyone who stares at you will be punished by death?" Romeo suddenly says before kissing my neck.

     I gripped on his arm as I felt his warm lips on my tattooed covered neck.

     Romeo then slides his hands on my groin area, making a quick moan escape my mouth.

     "Rome", I whispered.

     Romeo was about to put his hands inside my pants when someone suddenly knocks on the door, completely ruining the moment.

     "Boss! They're already waiting for you at the dining room!" Mat suddenly shouted from outside the room.

     "Mat you fucking..." Romeo stops midsentence and just let it go.

     He quickly bites my ear and goes to the door to open it.

     "I told you to fucking WAIT, didn't I?" Romeo asked as he glares at Mat.

     Mat flinched and actually took a step back from fear, making me chuckle.

     I walked towards them and gently held Romeo's shoulder to calm him down, "Tell them to start eating. He'll be joining them soon. Am I right Romeo?"

     Romeo wanted to say something else, but he massages his temple instead and looks at me, "Right."

     Mat looks at me and gives me a quick smile, like he was thanking me for helping him out with Romeo. He then gives a quick bow and leaves.

     "Go ahead now Mr. Ego. Your family...is waiting", I say with a grin, emphasizing the word family. Romeo looks at me and gently touches my cheeks, "You're the only family I need. And the only reason why I'm here, is because-"