(34) Mine [m]

🌹

      "Remember this?" I asked as I brought Romeo in front of a red room with the number 100 written on it.

     Romeo doesn't say anything but just looks at me. His eyes were suddenly teary that the smile on my face immediately vanished.

     "Don't look at me like that," I say as I let go of his hand.

     Romeo took a deep breath and said, "I thought I lost you."

     I gently touched his cheeks and answered back, "I thought so too."

    Then I turned around and went inside the room, Romeo following behind me.

     Romeo gets inside first, and the moment I closed the door behind us, Romeo pushed me against the wall and devoured my lips.

     He starts gentle, like he was making sure if I'd accept his kiss or not.

     But after a while, he pushes his tongue inside mine and tasted every inch of my mouth like he hasn't eaten the whole day and I was his food.

     "I love you," he tells in between the kisses, the words making my heart flutter like how it always does when Romeo tells me those words.

     When we were both out of breaths, we slowly moved away from each other.

     I quickly leaned my head on Romeo's chest and whispered back, "I love you."

     And just with those words, tears immediately fell out of my eyes.

     "I love you," I say again, glad that I was still able to tell him these words after everything that just happened.

     "Baby I was so scared I'd never see you again," I honestly tell him as the tears continued to pour out of my eyes.

     At times like these, Romeo would be the first one to cry, but after everything that just happened, it was my turn to break down in front of him.

     "I was so afraid to lose you," I continued to tell him, making Romeo hug me even tighter.

     "I keep on telling myself that I should be strong so I could help you become stronger, but even when I was trying to pretend like everything else was okay I just-"

     I stopped midsentence when Romeo presses his lips on mine again.

     I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips gently touching mine.

     We were silent for a couple of minutes. And when we were finally feeling better, I moved away from him and went further inside the room.

     "This room...this was where chairman Val interrogated me," I say as I looked back at Romeo.

     Romeo finally smiled as he sat down on the same sofa where I first saw him before.

     He looks at me and said, "You definitely know I can't touch you right?"

     I looked at him and laughed.

     Those were literally the same words he told me before when we met.

     I smirked and walked towards him. I leaned forward and pressed my hands on his thighs, "Then go ahead and watch me."

     Romeo smirks and licks my lips, "I don't think I can do that now."

     I laughed again and immediately sat beside him.

     I rested my head on his shoulder as Romeo said, "A man named Aaron Rodriguez took you."