(1) Chairman Clean

💋

     "How about this sir?" the seamstress asked as she showed me another white coat that looked similar to the last one that she showed me.

     I was inside my office looking at suits to wear for the party tonight.

     I asked everyone to wear white because I want things to look clean when I look at the crowd, but somehow, me wearing white like everyone else made me feel uneasy.

     "Black", I simply told her.

      The seamstress slowly puts the white coat down and asks, "I'm sorry?"

      I looked at my secretary, and like a secret language, he nods his head in understanding and looks back at the seamstress, "the chairman would want a black one."

      The woman looked surprised as she says, "I'm sorry but I only brought white ones today since you wanted..."

     I cleared my throat; then the two guards who were standing beside the door quickly goes to where the seamstress was to take all her things.

     "Let's go", one of the guards said to the woman.

     The woman looked shocked and confused at the same time, "I-I'm sorry but I'll be back and bring black ones as well, I promise to-"

     I motioned my hands towards the door to quickly make them leave, so the guards lifted the woman up from her arms and dragged her out.

     I sighed as the door shuts.

     "Chairman Val, the party is tonight. If you want, we could just go to a clothing store and-"

     I quickly lifted my hand to stop my secretary from suggesting stupid things.

     "I am not going to those filthy public shops just to buy a suit that dozens of costumers have already tried. We talked about this Edrick...each suit must be personalized and done by one seamstress only. What was not clear to you?" I asked as I stared at him with my deadly gray eyes.

     He gulps and nods his head in understanding, "Of course, I'll immediately look for a new one now."

     Then he leaves my office.

     I stood up from the sofa and walked towards my desk. Before sitting down, I looked at the things on top of the table.

     I aligned everything until it was pleasing enough for me to look at, when everything was okay, I smiled satisfyingly and finally sat down.

     By the way, I'm Chairman Romeo Valentino, but you may address me as Val. I am the 34-year-old CEO of Valentino Group of Companies, also known as the Valentino Empire. There are a lot of rumors about me on how I was able to build such a great empire with such a young age. Well, some rumors are absurd, while some are practically facts.

     My employees call me Chairman Clean, but I don't get mad by such petty nicknames because it's not as baseless as others might think.

      I suffer from OCD, or to make it clearer, Obsessive–compulsive disorder...

      I hate dirty things. I hate seeing things that aren't in order. I want things to be precise, arranged, and planned. Being touched by people makes me vomit, which is why I require all my employees to wear gloves.

     If I'm allowed to work with robots then I could have already done it years ago, but sadly, humans are the only things I can work with for now.