Special Chapter: Kisses & Roses [m]

💋  (&)  🌹

     "Secretary Choi?" one of the employees suddenly called out.

     Julien's eyes were glued to the screen in front of him. But when the man cleared his throat to finally get Julien's attention, Julien immediately stopped what he was doing and glared at the man in front of him, making the employee flinch because of his intense stare.

     "What?" Julien simply asked.

     The employee gulped and answered, "Uhm...c-chairman Val. He's at the rooftop and he wants you to be there...ASAP."

     Julien stared at the employee like he was crazy.

     "Now? At the rooftop?" Julien asked back, and the employee quickly nodded his head as an answer.

     "You do know its fucking 10pm right?" Julien asked again, and the employee slowly nodded his head as an answer again.

     He sighed and accepted defeat.

    "This better be good Romeo," Julien says as he stood up from his desk. Then he went to the elevator and found out that it was sadly out of order.

    "You gotta be fucking kidding me! It was fine a few hours ago!" Julien shouted from anger.

     He aggressively scratched his head and started using the emergency stairs to walk his way towards the rooftop where Romeo Valentino, his boss, and apparently lover was.

    "You made me finish all these fucking documents today then you ask me to fetch you at the rooftop? What the hell do you even think of me?!" Julien angrily told himself as he finally arrived at the rooftop.

     He was catching his breath as he angrily pushed the door open. But the moment he opened the door, his gasped from shock.

     The roof was covered with lights. In the middle were a sofa and a small table that had wine and fruits.

     "What the hell is going on?" Julien confusingly asked as he slowly walked towards the sofa.

     As he was inches away from it, someone suddenly clears their throat behind him.

     Julien was startled, but he slowly turned around and saw Romeo kneeling on one knee.

     Julien's eyes widened from shock as he stared at his "already" fiancé kneeling in front of him while holding a bouquet of roses.

     "Romeo! What are you doing?!" Julien confusingly asked as he slowly walked towards Romeo.

     Romeo couldn't help but smile as he looked up at Julien.

     "I have never done anything as romantic as this in my entire life. I made you do so many things today because I didn't want you to notice that I was preparing for this," Romeo revealed, making Julien laugh.

     "Are you serious?! And the elevator?" Julien asked further.

     Romeo grinned and answered him, "Well...using the elevator will bring you at the back of the rooftop so I asked someone to put an out of order sign there."

     Julien laughed even more as he kneeled down in front of Romeo, "You are too much Mr. Ego."

     Romeo smiled as he asked, "Do you like it my love?"

     Julien immediately kissed Romeo as he said, "Like it? Baby I love it!"

    Julien quickly stood up and looked around the mesmerizing place Romeo personally arranged for him.