(14.5) The Brave & Strong

A/N:

The image above is how I imagine Johnson, it seriously fits perfectly well. Anyways, thank you for still reading this! 😭😘

- N

💋

     "Johnson. You're needed at the Valentino residence immediately", Antonio – Romeo's uncle – told me this morning when I woke up.

     Currently I'm in the front gate of the Valentino Household.

     The enormous gate eventually opens, revealing this massive house that can accommodate hundreds of men.

     I drove inside and parked the car in front of the main entrance.

     I went out and saw dozens of men guarding the front door. Beside the front door was a sign that said: Valentino Family (The Brave & Strong).

     As the guards were looking at me, I removed my hat, looked back at them and nodded my head. When they saw who I was, they immediately put their guns down and moved aside.

     "Good morning brother Johnson", one of the men said as I walked pass the group of men who were wearing black suits that was partnered with deadly guns.

     There are guards outside the gate and outside the household. And if I'm right, there are at least 20 other men guarding the inside of the house too.

     If someone decides to ambush this place then they better think twice.

     "Johnson", someone called out as I entered the household.

     I stopped walking and waited for Antonio to approach me, "Thank you for coming", he says.

     "Of course. Its my duty to come especially when the underboss personally calls for me", I say instead, and Antonio nodded his head as an understanding.

     "Well then, we should go. Diana and Elizabeth are already waiting at their room", Antonio stated as he started walking. I sighed and quickly followed him.

     "How did you manage to get her?" I asked as the two of us continued to walk down the hallway that had hundreds of different pictures hanged on the wall.

     All the family members had pictures, some even had labels. But there wasn't even one photo of Romeo.

    The house, or more specifically, the mansion, is actually at least a hundred years old, so you can expect it to look old and gloomy.

     Everything was mostly wood and marble, and the lights were a warm yellow. Romeo actually lived here until he was a teenager, but after his father's death, Romeo left.

     He always told me that he hated the place. It was big, hundreds of people lived here, and his family would occasionally hold extravagant parties. But Romeo told me that he always felt lonely and alone, even with all that.

     "It was easy", Antonio suddenly said, making me remember that I actually asked him a question.

     "We barged in at the Alfonzo household and just took her", Antonio continued.

     "And the men who were guarding the Alfonzo household?" I asked, even though I knew what Antonio would have already done to them.

     "Mostly weak men. They were very easy to kill, didn't even take minutes", Antonio proudly answered.

     Of course you did. You wouldn't be a Valentino if you didn't kill anyone.

     "You do know that Dario would be coming home to see his dead men and missing wife right? And he would definitely put out his frustration on Romeo", I honestly told him, and Antonio nodded his head like he too knew about that as well.

     "Dario is as weak as his men so he would be too smart to not barge in here. But Romeo...he's not weak, he's actually very strong. But he controls his strength because of the position that he has now", Antonio explained, and I couldn't agree more on his statement.

     "But I know, that you know, that Romeo has to go back to his old self sooner or later. The mask he's wearing now has to be removed, and he has to come back to his family before the war begins", I told Antonio, making him sigh.

     "It will be hard to bring back the Romeo that was once feared by many and challenged by no one. But if we really need him, he has to conquer his OCD first", Antonio stated, suddenly making me chuckle.

     Antonio quickly looks at me and asks, "What's so funny?"

    I cleared my throat and answered, "N-Nothing. It's just that...someone is actually helping him with that sickness of his, and I can say that there are improvements."

    "Well, that's good to hear", he says as he finally stops in front of a door.

    He knocks, and then someone immediately opens it. And apparently that someone was none other than Diana Rose Roselli.

     "Johnson!" she happily shouts as she runs to me to give me a tight hug.

     "It's good to see you too", I say as we parted from the hug.

     "Your mother?" I asked.

     Diana took a deep breath and said, "She's inside. Please, come in."

     I nodded my head and finally entered the room with Antonio. When I got inside, I saw a woman standing in front of the window.

     "Elizabeth", I called out.

     Elizabeth slowly turns around to look at me. When he saw who I was, she sweetly smiles and said, "It's been years Johnson. How has my cruel son been doing?"

- END -