∙ VALENTINO FAMILY ∙

"I'm a kind person, I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for."

- Al Capone (godfather)

-  Al Capone (godfather)

- The Brave & Strong -

     The Valentino Family, founded by Dante Valentino, has been operating for almost a hundred years. They are the longest running Mafia in the world, and they are also the family who has the largest amount of households under their name. Some of these respectable households are the Russo Family, the Roselli Family, and the De Stefano Family. 

     The Valentino Family, as the oldest running Mafia, is also one of the last traditional Mafia families in the world. So, it is in their rules that if you are to be a Valentino, you must be able to kill someone first before taking the Mafia Initiation Ritual. All members must also have the symbol of Valentino, which is the V tattoo on their middle finger. Everyone in the family is required to have it except for the godfather. 

     One of the other rules of the Valentino Family is that wives cannot stay inside the Valentino Household. They must stay at their own household, and will only be allowed to go inside the Valentino household if the godfather allows them to.

     But, cheating on a brother's wife is punishable by death.

     Hurting your own brother is also punishable by death, but only if the godfather himself didn't instruct him to be killed.

     Having mistresses is also not allowed to give respect to the wife, but this rule does not imply to the godfather as well. 

     If the godfather dies, his wife will still be a Valentino, but, if the wife remarries, and her offsprings have also died, the wife will now lose all connection with the family and her household.

     The capos, also known as the board members, have power over the soldiers. The underboss, has the power over the board members, and the boss or godfather, has power over everyone.

     The Valentino Family usually conducts meetings at the household, but emergency meetings are conducted at "The Den", also known as the Valentino Café. It might be a normal cafe on the outside, but in reality, only the people who are under the Valentino Family are welcomed inside. It is also in the rules that not being able to attend the emergency meetings have specific punishments, and those punishments are based on the reason why you were not able to attend the meeting.

     The Valentino Family is the most respected family in the world, but, they are also the most targeted family. And the Valentino family can only be able to defend themselves if they have a capable godfather. And that godfather must carry the Brave & Strong title until his last dying breath.

---