(13) I Like You [m]

💋

     Julien snakes his hands lower until he reached my belt. He was about to remove it but I had to quickly grab his wrist to stop him.

     "No", I simply say.

     Julien quickly pulls his hand away from me. He looks straight at my eyes like he was pissed off and embarrassed at the same time.

     "Don't look at me like that", I say as I slowly lift my hand to try and touch his lower lip. But before my finger could even make contact with his lip, I quickly put it down instead.

     "You're sleeping at my house tonight right?" I asked him, but Julien doesn't say anything and just puts his head down.

     I sighed and continued, "What we were doing at my office last time...let's continue it."

     Julien quickly lifts his head to look at me with shock.

     "If I can't see it...I won't know, right?" I asked as I quickly touched his necktie.

     Julien, a man who I found out had multiple expressions, quickly turned red.

     "You're doing that again", I say with a small smile.

     "D-Doing what?" he embarrassingly asked, trying his best not to look straight into my eyes.

     I leaned closer and grinned, "Making me like you more."

    Julien blushed even more as he quickly puts his head down so I wouldn't be able to see his expression.

     "Stop joking around", he tells me.

    I chuckled and sat back down on my chair, "Go look for Johnson to get your bruises treated. What you did today...thank you", I say as I looked at him.

     Julien slowly lifted his head to finally look back at me, "It's okay", he answers me. Then he bows down and leaves my office.

     The moment he leaves the room, the smile that was actually on my face quickly changed into a serious one.

     I took a deep breath and clicked on my phone, "Call Antonio Valentino."

     I waited for it to start ringing, but instead, it said, "The number you have dialed is busy right now, please try again later."

    I slammed my hand on the table from complete anger.

    "How dare you do this to me uncle", I thought to myself, clenching my fist too much that it was already hurting me.

    I was trying to calm myself down while I loosened my necktie, but while doing so, I suddenly felt the pen that was hanging on the tie.

     I immediately look the pen and squeezed its slender structure. I closed my eyes and just held the pen until I was finally calmer than before. I stared at it again while thinking about the man who I thought was just an employee at a gay club, when in reality, he was actually something more.

     Dario and Antonio were completely forgotten, but then again, all I could think of now was Julien and that goddamn tattoo.

*****

     "We're here sir", Johnson says as he parks the car in front of the main entrance of the house.

     Julien quickly goes out of the car to open the door for me. I was about to head inside when Johnson suddenly comes out of the car and calls out for me.