(19) Seduced [m]

💋

     "Julien...I said stop", I continuously tried to tell him, but Julien still didn't listen to me.

     When it was obvious that I was inches away from letting him handjob me, I quickly pulled his hand off my pants. Then I stood up and seriously looked at him.

     "Julien, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked with frustration present in my voice.

     The whole room became silent.

     Julien looks at me embarrassingly, then he slowly puts his head down and said, "Men will pay millions for me. And here I am, shamelessly throwing myself to you like a starving dog."

     I took a deep breath and clenched my fist, trying my best not to get any angrier.

     "It's not that I don't want you Julien. It's just that you just went through a lot and-"

    "I don't care!" he suddenly shouted, his head still looking down.

    I sighed and looked at Julien seriously, "I don't want to fucking hurt you", I honestly tell him.

     Julien immediately looks up at me, his eyes suddenly teary.

     Both of us were quiet for a couple of seconds, then, Julien slowly crawls his way towards me.

     He then kneels in front of me so his face could be aligned with mine.

     I didn't say anything so he starts saying, "I have bruises around my body, and I have been touched by hundreds of men. Every touch was painful, but yours..."

     Julien grabs my hand and lifts it up so he could gently kiss each finger.

     "Your touch was the only touch that made me feel safe", he continues.

     "So you can never hurt me Romeo Valentino, because the only thing that will hurt me will be the idea of not being able to be touched by you again", Julien says, moving closer so his face would be closer to mine.

     "Why are you always doing this to me?" I whispered.

     "I promised to make you a strong man right?" Julien whispered back. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

     I gritted my teeth and tried my best not to move closer so I could give him a kiss.

    But when I finally got the strength to not do it, I kneeled down on the floor and grabbed hold of Julien's hips instead, "A strong man that will make you tremble in fear right?" I asked as I looked up at him, but before Julien could even answer, I lifted him up and carried him. Then I sat back on the bed, making Julien sit on my lap.

     "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I whispered against his ear again.

    Julien doesn't say anything but nods his head anyways.

     I then looked back at him, staring at his jet-black eyes that captivated me on the first day that we met, "Then make this weak man feel strong", I finally tell him.

     Julien looks back at me. Lust and hunger present in his gaze.

     He takes my necktie and removes it from me. 

     "Lights out", he whispered as he tied the necktie around my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see anything.

     When it was already secure, Julien suddenly stands up.