(28) Rub [m]

🌹

     Romeo lets go of me. He stares at me like he was fighting with himself again. Or rather, he was fighting the old Romeo again.

     I glanced at his hands, and like how he always does, he clenched his fist and suddenly pushed me on the bed.

     "You fucking love it when I get jealous don't you?" Romeo asks, now going on top of me.

     He takes my hand and stares at it, then, to my surprise, he starts licking my fingers.

     "Did you touch him?" he asked me while he sexily licks my fingers.

     I tried not to show how much I loved what he was doing so I don't say anything and just shake my head as an answer.

     Romeo finally puts my hand back to my side. He stands up, his eyes still locked on mine.

     While he continued to stare at me, Romeo pulls his pants down, suddenly making me feel hot.

     I've always been the one who's taking the lead whenever we do something like this. So looking at him become the aggressive one is seriously turning me on.

     "I bet your Eric isn't as big as this", Romeo says as he finally removes his boxers, revealing his cock that I have started to love so much.

     "I fucking miss that", I unknowingly whispered, making Romeo smirk.

      "I fucking miss your mouth sucking on it too", he suddenly says, making my face turn red. "Can't wait Mr. Ego?" I teasingly asked.

     "And whose fault do you think it is?" he asked back. Almost making me laugh because I was practically the reason why he became a beast.

     Romeo then goes on top of me and aligns his dick on my face, "Now enough with the chit-chat. Make this real wet for daddy."

     Romeo hasn't even touched me but my own cock immediately became hard because of what he just said.

     I stared at the meal in front of me and lick my lips.

     "Make sure it's firm daddy. I like it when it's long and hard", I seductively say, making Romeo groan.

     With what I just said, Romeo's dick became harder. And without even waiting for my go signal, Romeo lowers himself and pushes his manhood inside my mouth, almost making me choke.

     Romeo's cock was throbbing inside, making me even hornier. I was about to reach for my own throbbing cock when Romeo quickly takes my hand and grips on my wrist to stop me. 

     "No touching...n-not yet", he tried to say. Obviously having a hard time talking since I was licking on his cock like it was a meal I haven't eaten in a while so I was savouring it.

     "Push it deeper", I say while he was still inside my mouth.

     Romeo automatically closes his eyes and immediately did what I asked him to do. He pushes and pulls himself in a slow motion. When he pushes himself back in, I closed my mouth a little, making my teeth brush past his cock.

     Romeo immediately reacted as he closed his eyes from the pressure.

     "N-not too hard baby", Romeo says.

     I knew he was inches away from busting his load inside my mouth. So, I started bobbing my head in a faster pace, making Romeo kneel on both hands and knees, gripping on the sheets as I put his cock deeper inside. He was so deep in that I thought his tip was about to touch my throat.