∙ DARK SAINTS ∙

"Blood means you're related, it doesn't mean you're family."

- The Sinners -

- The Sinners -

     The Dark Saints, led by The Sinful, is a gang that is feared and known in South Korea, and even in Asia. They are gangs that handle the loansharks, prostitution houses, and drugs in the country. They are also a group of people who do not have to be related by blood, and anyone can easily join through a single initiation process.

     The Dark Saints is led by a head, and a group of wise men called The Elders. The elders are the only people in the gang who can defy the head. Heads are decided through bloodline. The son of the head will automatically become the next head while the daughters are trained to become women who will one day marry in a well-known family.

     Betrayal is not very common in the gang, not like Mafias. So there is no permanent punishment to those who betray their gang members.

     There is not much rules in gangs, because gang members are members who have honor and respect. Loyalty is something that Asian gangs are proud of, even though they are belittled by other higher groups like Yakuzas and Mafias.

     Currently, the Dark Saints is being led by The Dragon, also known as Kim Jiyong, the Sinner's second son. He was declared head by the Black Angel after a year of being the head of the gang. The Daughter's are also now the first daughters who have been given big positions in the gang. Choi Hana &  Park Minji was declared as The Elders by the Black Angel while he was the head.

     Also because of the Black Angel, the Dark Saints have acquired overseas assistance. 

     It was said that the Black Angel fixed the gang's problems before leaving the gang for good.

     Now, the Dark Saints are as strong as they were when the first head ruled. But now, tradition has been completely forgotten.

---