(2.5) Cover Up

💋

     "Remove your blindfold, but don't react or say anything, do you understand me?" someone suddenly whispered against my ear, making me flinch a little.

      I was too confused on the sudden command that I had to process it for a couple of seconds.

     "Why the hell do they want me to take my blindfold off?" I whispered to myself.

     Well whatever, I should just listen or else I'd end up being beaten again.

     I take a deep breath and reached out at the back to untie the cloth, then, like what they asked me to, I removed my blindfold.

     I slowly opened my eyes.

     It was blurry at first but then it got clearer and clearer. And when everything was finally in HD, my eyes automatically widened from shock.

     Deadly grey eyes suddenly welcomed me.

     My whole body froze from surprise and terror.

     "Fuck..." I say under my breath.

     I looked around and saw another man beside him.

     "What the hell is he doing here? In all places!" the only thing I could ask myself as I watched the two men talk to Mr. Jackson, A K A my boss.

     The man standing in front of me with the deadly grey eyes was none other than the chairman of the company I work for. I was originally under President King, but he transferred me to the main branch and told me he'd introduce me to the chairman as soon as possible, but I've been working at the Valentino Empire's main building for more than a week now and president King never introduced me to him.

     Of course I wanted to just do it myself but the president specifically told me not to.

     Well, now I got to meet him, but the downside is...I'm fucking naked. In all the things I could have worn in our first meeting, he gets to see me wearing NOTHING.

     But even though I haven't met him personally (until now), I pretty much know a lot about him.

     I got into the company because of President King. He was a customer here and then he asked me if I wanted to work for him. Obviously I didn't know why he offered me the job but I needed the extra money, so basically I agreed with no hesitation.

     He also told me tattoos and piercings weren't allowed, but since I'm not working at the main branch, I could just hide it. So ever since that day, I've been wearing a turtleneck under my coat to hide every inch of my skin. I even had to remove my piercings and conceal the tattoo on my face every morning.

     But, even though we don't work at the main building, we are ALWAYS instructed to wear gloves.

     Before you start working at the company, you get trained for a week. They tell you the dos and don'ts in the company, and they explained to us why we have to do all those things. And the main reason is because the man in front of me now, is suffering from OCD. Some say it was triggered by trauma, but no one knows the exact reason why.

     He has his mother, but for what I heard, his personal assistant has been his somewhat parent-figure ever since he was little.

     He's one of the richest men in the country.

     He's obviously single. And maybe even a virgin.

     He fires anyone who he finds insignificant.

     And I heard...he's a fucking asshole.

     "Number 24! Get ready!" someone suddenly shouts, making me realize that Chairman Val wasn't in front of me anymore.

     I sighed and went out of my spot, then I saw Toy #14 approach me.

     "Come on, let's get ready", he says as he started walking away.

     I quickly followed him and walked beside him, "You got picked?"

     "Yeah, and thankfully the one who picked me looked easy to handle. Yours in the other hand looks like a very...aggressive...owner", he tells me with a chuckle.

     I rolled my eyes and said, "Aggressive owner...yeah right."

     We eventually arrived at the locker room.

     Number 14 quickly went to his locker and started wearing this facemask and stethoscope.

     "Going with the doctor-patient roleplay again?" I asked as I started wearing a suit.

     He laughs and was about to answer my question, but he stops and looks at me confusingly, "What the hell are you wearing?"

     "A suit", I answered him with a serious expression, now wearing the leather gloves the company provided for us.

     Number 14 looks at me amusingly, " I'm pretty sure your owner would want to see you NAKED, not wrapped from head to toe", he tells me, making me chuckle this time.

     I fixed my tie and looked at him with a smirk, "Believe me...THIS, is what that man wants to see me in, no doubt about it."

     "Well...good luck then."

- END -