(36) Welcome Home

(Picture above is Park Minji & Choi Hana)

🌹

     "Are you sure your family will be okay?" I asked as I looked at Romeo who was sitting beside me.

     We were now at his private plane, flying our way to my hometown. Eric and two of my men were with us, while Romeo didn't bring even one of his men with him. Antonio got mad and practically begged Romeo to bring Mat or even anyone with him so someone could at least protect him, but Romeo gave his own uncle the I'm the godfather card so Antonio surrendered and just let Romeo do whatever he wants.

     "They'll be fine. And I'm using this opportunity to really catch who's betraying us," Romeo answered me.

     "Well if that's the case okay then," I told him.

     Then I looked out the window, staring at the clouds as my heart started beating faster than usual.

     I'm actually going back home. I never knew this day would ever come.

     What would they say? What would they think of me? Will they accept me back or hate me like how I've feared?

     "Babe, are you okay?" Romeo suddenly asked me, immediately making me look back at him.

     He stares at me, and by the looks of it, he obviously noticed how uneasy I looked.

     "Are you secretly scared of heights?" Romeo suddenly asked me, making me laugh by the weird question.

     "Rome, I was with you when we flew our way to your grandmother's villa," I told him.

     Romeo chuckles and slowly grabs my hand so he could squeeze it, "I know, I just wanted to make you laugh. And it obviously worked."

     My heart flattered again by just what Romeo said.

     These little things that he does for me seriously makes me fall in love with him all over again.

     "I'm just nervous, that's all," I say as I looked out the window again.

     Romeo doesn't say anything yet but gently grabs my chin so I could forcefully look back at him.

     "Tell me why you're nervous," he tells me.

     I took a deep breath and answered him, "I haven't been home for almost a decade. Which also means I haven't seen my family for almost a decade too."

     "Are you scared your sisters will hate you?" Romeo asked, making me shake my head as an answer, "I don't know."

     I thought Romeo wasn't going to say anything anymore, but then suddenly, he rests his head on my shoulder and asked, "Will you introduce me to them?"

     I smiled and looked at him so I could kiss his head, "As my lover?"

    Romeo chuckled and sarcastically answered, "No, I meant was as your chairman of course."

     I laughed and moved away from him, removing his head from my shoulder, "Yes, I will introduce you to them as my boss who came with me all the way to Korea while using his own private plane."

     Romeo smirked and leaned forward to bit my lower lip, "I must be the best boss in the world then."

     I smirked and kissed his lips back, "And the sexiest too."

     "You're making me want to fuck you," he suddenly whispered to me.

     I snaked my hand towards his crotch area and squeezed it, making Romeo groan from the sudden contact, "Give it to me then."