(10) How much?

💋

      "Number 24?" Chairman Luis suddenly asked, making me confused on why he suddenly called Julien that.

     Julien puts his head down as Luis continued to stare at him. I was still confused about the whole situation, but after a few seconds, my eyes widened from realization.

     Number 24 is supposed to be his "name" in Club Luxuria. Chairman Luis knows him, which means he goes there, which also means, he already...

     "Go back to the car", I quickly say without looking at Julien.

     My eyes were still on Luis as he continued to stare at my fucking secretary.

     "I said get back to the goddamn car", I angrily say, making Julien, and even Luis, flinch on my sudden command.

     "Y-yes...chairman Val", Julien nervously says as he does a quick bow before leaving.

     Luis continued to look at him, but when Julien was finally out of sight, he quickly looks back at him and said, "Val...was that your-"

     I quickly cut Luis off and said, "Secretary, he's my new secretary."

     Luis looked shocked and confused at the same time so he tried to explain, "Val, do you have any idea who that man is? He's from a-"

     I quickly cut Luis off again and said, "Let's not talk here."

     Luis shuts his mouth, seconds later he nods his head and says, "Fine, let's talk in my office."

     We finally went to the top floor of the mall where you can find his office.

     The guards stayed outside as Luis and I went inside his office. Luis sat on his desk while I sat down on the chair in front of him (that Luis promised to be new).

     The moment we got settled down, Luis looked at me seriously.

     "So, about your new secretary...do you have any idea who you're letting inside your company? For someone who wants things to be clean, you brought in trash inside your building", Luis suddenly says, quickly making me clench my fist from anger.

     I didn't want to suddenly flip here, especially since this is his territory. So I calmly looked back at Luis and said instead, "We're here to talk about business, not about my employees."

     "Well that's the thing Val, that man can ruin your partnership with mine", he suddenly says.

     When he knew that my whole attention finally went back to that topic, he continued, "Let me be honest with you Val, that man is a piece of shit. I go to a club, a very exclusive one too. He kinda works there, and since he was a little different from the rest, I picked him. We chatted a little, then, when things got-"

      I quickly cut Luis off so he couldn't continue on with the details.

     "Club Luxuria. I know that place and I know that he works there so stop with this topic and let's move on to something significant", I say, still trying to calm my nerve.

     Luis was surprised that I actually knew about the club that he was talking about, but I knew that he was more surprised about the fact that I knew Julien worked there but I still made him work at the company.

     "So you do know him", Luis says, seconds later he starts smirking.

    "I gotta hand it to you Val, I didn't know you were that kind of man. So, you tested him out? You know, since he's a toy. Oh wait, don't tell me, did you actually buy him?" Luis continued to ask.