(15) Blood

WARNING:  This chapter might be uncomfortable to you so please read with caution. Know that I put warnings because I was once called out for this a few years back and I do not want to make the same mistake again so hopefully you take these warnings seriously.

💋

     "R-Romeo..."

      I looked down and almost fainted on what I saw.

     Julien was lying in bed, naked.

     His pale skin was covered in bruises.

     There were marks on his wrist, like he was tightly tied up by something.

     There was also blood on the side of his mouth, on his knees, and even in between his legs.

     My whole body trembled as I slowly approached him.

     "J-Julien..." I called out, making Julien open his eyes wider so he could be able to see me better.

     I slowly kneeled down in front of him as my body continued to shake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was too much for me that tears eventually started pouring out of my eyes.

     "W-What did they do to you..." I whispered as I reached out to try and touch him. But I was too afraid to do so because I thought I'd hurt him more if I do.

     "What did they do to you?" I asked again, and Julien had to immediately look away from me.

     "Please...don't look at me", he weakly says, his body slowly trembling now too.

     I gripped on the bed sheet as more tears continued to pour out, "What the fuck did they do to you?!" I now shouted.

     Number 14 quickly entered the room. He was about to touch my shoulder when I quickly stood up and pushed his hand away, "How could you leave him like this?!"

     "I'm sorry", he suddenly says.

     "I'm sorry?!"I angrily answered back

     "O-Our boss...he said he'd kill us if we...h-help him", Number 14 nervously answered, his eyes now teary as well.

     I was about to say something again when I suddenly heard Julien moan in pain. I quickly looked back at him and gulped, "Baby you'll be a-alright...okay? I-I'll...I'll..."

     I was looking around the room. Looking for something when in reality I didn't even know what I was looking for.

     My head was spinning and my chest was starting to tighten. My hands continued to tremble as I reached out for his clothes.

     But the more my eyes would fall on Julien's body, the more my heart would start beating faster.

     There was blood everywhere that I thought my vision was slowly turning red.

     I closed my eyes and bit my tongue hard just to get back to my senses.

     "J-Julien...just...give me a second, okay?" I nervously said as I slowly walked towards him. But before I could even touch him, Johnson arrives inside the room.

     "Romeo I knocked out the-" he immediately paused when he saw us inside the room.

     Johnson gasped and quickly ran inside.

    "Romeo! What are you doing?! Close your eyes!" he suddenly shouted. He ran towards me and took out his handkerchief to cover my eyes with it.