(16) Dangerous Man

💋

     "How's Julien?" Johnson asked as I arrived at the living room.

     "He's resting", I answered.  

     Johnson puts his newspaper down and looks at me, "What are you wearing?" he asked as I approached him.

     It was already late, but I was now wearing my suit and leather gloves. Obviously an attire that wasn't for bed.

     "You remember where Luis Walker lives right?" I asked Johnson, quickly making him realise what I was actually going to do.

     "N-No...you're not planning to go interrogate him are you?" he asked as he quickly stood up from the sofa to go to me.

     I didn't say anything, but my silence obviously answered his question.

     "Romeo, what the hell are you planning? We're not even sure that Luis did all this", Johnson tried to say, but I wasn't listening to him anymore.

     "If you don't want to drive me there then I'll look for someone else who will", I seriously tell him.

     I could see Johnson clenching his fist from anger, but he takes a deep breath and finally nods his head anyways, "Alright. But we won't do anything dangerous", he says, and I immediately went out of the house with a smirk on my face.

     "Too bad. That was exactly what I was going to do."

*****

     "Did Julien even tell you that Luis did all this?" Johnson asked as we were now driving our way to his residence.

     "He told me dozens of men suddenly arrived at the club and asked for him, but he didn't know who they were working for", I answered, trying my best not to explode by just imagining what they've done to my Julien.

     "What were they planning anyways? What could they have gotten after doing such horrible things to him?" Johnson asked.

     "If it really was Luis who did it then he obviously wanted revenge from what I did to him. He knows that the only thing that's keeping the Olympus Mall from falling is the Valentino Empire, and I just so happened to cut all ties with him because of Julien", I explained, but Johnson shakes his head like he disagreed.

     "I don't think chairman Luis would go that far for revenge", Johnson says as we finally arrived in front of the place where Luis lives, which was the Crown Towers.

     "Well, there's only one way to find out", I say as I went out of the car.

     Johnson immediately follows me as I went inside the building.

     The Crown Towers are like apartments that are exclusive for the rich and well-known people. It looked like a five star hotel, so your payment here is also as expensive as how the place looked. Luis asked me a couple of times to get my own room here, but I've declined him every single time by the reason that I didn't want to live near him. At all.

     "Luis Walker, where is he?" I asked as I stood in front of the reception area.

     The woman looks at me confusingly. She was obviously about to ask me to leave when Johnson quickly places my company card in front of her, "This is Romeo Valentino, the chairman of the Valentino Empire. We need to see chairman Luis now because we have urgent news for him."

     The woman suddenly looks at us like we were crazy.

     "I'm sorry sir but it's late and we don't just give our residence's information to random strangers", the woman persistently tells us as she pushes the card away by using her pen.