The Bodyguard 05 - Phana

PHANA

"Your next assignment."

A folder is placed on top of my desk as I review the files of my on-going mission.

"Another one? I'm just working on the current..." I ask in bewilderment. Forth shrugs, giving me a soft smile.

"Well, it's connected with your current mission. I think you'll find it easier once you read the description." I sigh and nodded. He walks to sit in his cubicle just beside mine.

I open the folder containing the details of my mission. I almost freeze when I see the picture of my new assignment.
He looks awfully familiar.

Wayo Panitchayasawad.

The Minister's son, eh? His name has been very resonant through social media. From all the issues rising against him, I'd say the kid's got attitude. Whoring around, huh?

I know someone who doesn't believe these issues though. He keeps saying that The Great Wayo is the purest thing in the world. I shake my head at the memory of one of the few times I joked about the Minister's only son. It didn't end well for me.

Kit can be very wild and over-protective when something or someone he likes is being bad-mouthed in front of him.

Kit and his bestfriend Beam. Those two are the worst pair to ever walk this earth. I have never met any devil-spawns in my life until I encountered them.

I shake my head to remove the eventful memory of their first outburst.

Reading through Wayo's file, it seems that Agent R, who was given the top-secret mission, has hidden the information and the data files in one of the this kid's possessions.

I am to extract those important data files without raising suspicions from the terrorist groups who also aim to take hold of the data.

Agent R has left several things for the next agent who will handle the mission before going incognito.

Be careful of Wayo.
Be prepared to be a babysitter.
Earn the kid's trust and he himself will give the location of the data.

These things are not very useful aside from the fact that I am given only a very subtle warning.

Now, I am wondering if this kid is really a brat. Why do I have to be careful of him. He must be dangerous, then. So Kit is wrong?

Looking at this Wayo's photos, I remember someone who looks just like him. And it almost make me think that the Minister's son is my Oung-Oung. But, he doesn't wear glasses so it's impossible.

I smile a little, thinking about my Oung-Oung posing cutely in his latest message to me. I don't have the courage to send in a reply. What if he only sees me as his older brother? I don't want to go assuming things only to make a fool of myself in the end. But, he tells me sweet things and they seriously make my day.

I hold my cellphone and open my secret folder of his few but cute pictures.

I smile at his cute poses. His glasses makes him look really nerdy, but I think I like it so much

My phone rings and indicates that Kit is calling. With a roll of my eyes, I hit the answer button and put them on loud speaker.

"P'Pha!!!" two excited voices scream from the other line. I wince at their loudness. Forth perks up from his seat when he hears the two voices.

"Shitty Kitty! You and Ai'Beam should stop teaming up against me. Are you together somewhere?" I ask broadly, raising my brows at the curious Forth who is peeking through the divider. He rolls his eyes at me.