The Bodyguard 17 - My #1 Fudanshi + Setting The Mood

WAYO

"Good evening, boys!" Dad exclaims like an over-excited kid. Being startled, we have no time to move away from each other—P'Pha and I. But, seeing our position does not seem to faze dad. Weird.

Wait.

I locked the door!!!

Right when I think that, I notice him holding a key. Aw. Bummer!

"How're my gay boys doing?" dad beams at us. I wipe my tears and snot with the towel that magically appears beside me. Giving another towel to P'Pha, I stand and throw myself to dad.

"Daddy! P'Pha made me cry~" I act in exaggeration. Catching me, dad gasps just as exaggeratedly.

We glare at P'Pha at the same time, making the other flinch from his kneeling position on the floor. He raises both his arms in the air in surrender.

"Why did you make my baby boy cry!" Dad asks darkly, before throwing me in P'Pha's arms.

P'Pha catches me, looking flabbergasted at dad.

"Now,  go and make him feel good!" a naughty knowing look reflects in his face.

He runs out of my room, closing the door with a loud bang. The sounds of crickets can be heard in the silence that follows. What. Did. Just. Happen? The door opens a bit, again, and dad peeks his head.

"There's uh...stuffs in Yo's bedside drawer. Compensate for making him cry and make sure to make him feel good, Phana." dad says, giving a pointed look to my bodyguard, before running off again.

What an idiot. I'm just joking and he knows it, but why is dad saying P'Pha has to do something for me?

I feel strong arms tightening around me. I stiffen with the feel of his embrace. My head is resting on P'Pha's chest and I can hear his steady loud heartbeat. He feels so warm too.

I place my palms on his chest, but I hear a moan instead. It take seconds until I can feel something hard like a pebble against each of my palms. I pinch the two hardened nubs and P'Pha stiffens, his breathing becomes irregular.

I look up at him, only to be face to face with an ecstatic expression from him.

"Yo~" he moans my name. I give him a questioning look. "Do you want a repeat of this morning?" he asks, more like a warning.

I shake my head, no, and pinch his nipples again. "I want more, P'Pha." I whispher. His breath hitches.

I lick my lips, enjoying the way P'Pha follows the agonizingly slow way I am doing so. I regret the part that I lean up slowly to kiss him because the door opens again.

"Don't be too loud, okay?" dad says naughtily.

"OMG! DAD!" I widen my eyes at him. He raises his hands, snickering. It's faint, but I hear him mutter something between the lines, "Geez! You're gonna get his D, anyway. No need to be grumpy."

I blush at that. P'Pha chuckles before moving to stand up. I follow his lead.

"Bath first?" he asks. I nod enthusiastically.

"Undress me."

********************
BEAM

Forth is very cooperative in his weak state all night. I couldn't be more thankful. I would've thrown him out the window if he misbehaves. So far, he's docile.

Just as I thought from the start, he wouldn't want to be brought in a hospital. I also want him for myself, so don't judge.

I'm giving him a bath now before I go clean his wound, cuts and bruises. We're inside the tub, skin to skin, his back on my chest; the warm water is relaxing enough. Was he in a better state, I would be spooned in him and not the other way around.