The Bodyguard 07 - P'Pha Meets Oung-Oung

Escaping has been easy because the crowd has dissipated after the ruckus I made to the terminal.

We drive home in a tranquil and relaxed pace, soft music playing on the stereo. Ming drives quietly, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. I am seated on the shotgun seat and the two cuties at the back are playing on Park's phone; Suthee leaning his head against the other's shoulder.

Tired is an understatement to how we feel...to how I feel right now. I just want to bury myself under the confines of my soft duvet and lock my plush pillow in a tight embrace.

We arrive home and the three are already set to go back to their own homes. I give them hugs as an apology for dragging them into the fiasco. They are quick to tell me off, assuring me that they had a lot of fun while we're at it. I smile genuinely at them, very grateful for having them as my best friends.

They leave and I am left to think by myself. Gosh! I need to rid my mind of these unpleasantness. Sauntering back to my room, I grab my laptop and flop down my bed.

For the record, I am not a stalker. I am an admirer!

Sprawled out on my stomach in bed, laptop in my face, I browse through my collection of P'Pha's pictures. One particular picture has me flailing and rolling on the bed while squealing from so much feels.

 One particular picture has me flailing and rolling on the bed while squealing from so much feels

He looks so hot! It's one of his later uploads and I am seriously fanboying on it. I almost can forget the tiring event in the mall this morning. He really brightens my day to no end.

Squealing a lot more as I view his pictures, my reverie is interrupted by a knock on my door.

The door opens and dad's secretary, a pretty woman in her early thirties, pops her head in with a bight smile. I beam upon seeing her. Dad must be here now.

"Hi, Ms. Liza! You're so pretty, you shouldn't be peeking like that. You should sashay through the door and twirl like a model in a runway." I say playfully, making her giggle.

She opens the door completely and really sashays inside the room.

"Oh, you flatter me. Now, up. Let's go. Your dad wants you to meet your new bodyguard." she says excitedly. I pout at the mention of the 'B' word, making me miss the playful glint in Ms. Liza's eyes.

"Again? I was hoping he won't find another one." I lie. Just hours ago, I have concluded that a bodyguard is a necessary force I need to have for the safety of both me and the fan's following-chasing-me. It's also kinda risky for them to go crowding around me like that. What if a stampede happens? It's going to be my fault.

I stand and follow her to dad's study room. She knocks on the door and enters without waiting for dad's approval. Just what I adviced her, she sashays inside the room.

"The fun~ has arrived~" she sings. With a 360° turn, she bows her head slightly. Dad and I clap our hands at her, cheering. She claps her hands too. We look crazy.

"Yo, come here na..." dad motions for me to sit beside him. A man is sitting in front of him, his back facing my direction. I lower my head while walking to sit beside dad.

I don't want to look at the new person who's going to be a cloak of protection for me-my temporary angel-who might or might not like me.

"Dad, I thought you weren't looking for a new one. It took so long." I whispher in his ear. He faces me and whisphers loudly.

"He's here na. Be nice." I pinch his side for being loud, making him flinch. What's the use of whispering if the others will hear?

"Yo~" dad warns, doing all he can to stop a giggle from escaping his loud mouth. Dad is quite ticklish on his sides and the back of his neck, which seems to be the only trait I inherited from him.

"Chai. Behave." I say, talking to myself; pursing my lips and clasping my hands and placing them on my lap, eyes on my hands. Not literally the last one, that's creepy.

Dad clears his throat. "Okay. Mr. Phana, I want you to meet my one and only son, Wayo. He's very cute and cuddly. I hope you take good care of him."

"Yo, meet your new bodyguard." I wai at the man in front me, but still not looking at him. Dad nudges my side, making me flinch.

The smug look on dad's face says he won this round. Well, I don't know what his look means until I take a glance at the newly hired bodyguard.

My mouth shamelessly hangs open.

In front of me is the embodiment of perfection in his crisp and pressed suit. His expressive eyes and arched eyebrows showing amusement. His perfectly bridged nose to his pressed-thin lips, slightly covered by slender fingers, complements the handsome demeanor of his held-back laughter.

"P'Pha?" I mumble, not believing my eyes.

I don't know what I want to do! Do I squeal? Laugh? Giggle?

Oh gosh! I wanna jump him, but that's gonna be very unsophisticated. But, he's so hot! Shiya!

How do I look? Am I presentable? Shiya! Shiyaaa! I'm still in my clothes from our Pokemon hunt this morning.

By golly! Do I smell?

My eyes widen like saucers and I whip my head back and forth between my crazy dad and this Greek god.

"Wait...you know my name?" Greek god asks.

Crazy dad wiggles his brows at me. I fail to hide my flustered face behind him in time, but I clutch extra tight to my dad.

I intentionally press my fists on his side as payback for doing this to me. If I am to make a fool of myself, I am going to drag him with me! Now, suffer containing your laughter, crazy dad!

So much for a proper introduction. My face feels so hot. I want to shed off the first layer of my disguise from this morning, but I can't remove my face from behind dad. I feel so shy!

P'Pha is here! P'Pha is going to be my bodyguard! P'Pha is here! Oh gosh! I think I'm gonna faint.

P'Pha! Does he know I am Oung-Oung? Did he search for me! OMG! I feel so shy!

This must be a dream!

I must have saved Thailand in my past life for me to be blessed like this.

"N-no! I-I-I don't browse your pictures..." my eyes open in shock. "Dad, please tell me I didn't just say that out loud!" I say, burying my face more behind dad while jabbing his side, lightly, with my fists clutching to him.

"Aw. Oy. Yo~ My side. It tickles, Wayo~" Dad whines. HA! I won!

"No! Tell me I didn't say that out loud!" I whine stubbornly.

"I can't. He's heard you quite clear. Ow! Stop!" I jab again. "He's looking at you now. Don't embarass yourself. Aw! Wayo~" I jab again and again.

"Wayoooooooo~!" dad's voice echoes through the distance and the aliens from the outer space decipher it as a signal to abort earth invasion.

To be continued...

**************
I thought I can continue writing without writes notes like this. Turns out, I can't. I'm too talkative to stop. Haha!

How's their first meeting? Pha's POV on the next update.

Love you all!

*gives cotton candies*
(fluffy_katsudon I got this from you. 😘😘😘)