The Bodyguard 27 - The Beaches are Back

WAYO

I have spoken too soon. Damn it!

When did Wayo Panitchayasawad have a normal life on a normal day, eh?

Answer?

None.

Never.

Okay, maybe not really. But not just yet.

Right at the moment when I open my locker, I instantly drown with loads of letters and papers pouring from inside it.

It's been long since this happened. Uhmm.. Last week? Seven or eight days ago. This time, I give time to take a look at one of them.

Oh. My. Gosh.

It's a picture of P'Pha and me on the mall! Okay, they're shipping us. This is nice. It seems like most of the letters and papers are words that cheers us together.

Even so, I won't have anywhere to keep them. Why are they making it so hard for me?

I pile them neatly, because I am a bit of a neat-freak sometimes, and stack them back inside the locker. Of course, after retrieving my books.

I recieve a text message from P'Pha.

Darn it! He's flirting with me now. I want to reply something smart, but his message is making my face so hot. The message says: "It's only been ten minutes, but I'm already missing you so much."

My goodness! This man, really.

I know I am grinning like an idiot right now, but I can't help it. I'm so happy, it should be illegal already.

"E'Yo bitch! What are you smiling for? You have no right to be happy when we're heart broken!" one of the twins exclaims dramatically. The others moan in affirmation. They all exaggerate their movements and I look at them like they have just grown three ears each.

"Friends, this bitch is not denying it!" Montree gasps like a primal gay guy who choked on an invisible dick.

"Whuuuuut?" I raise a brow. What are they pertaining to?

Elephant takes a white paper and show its content right in front of my face. My eyes cross and my sight doubles as the paper continues to move closer to my face.

Ahhh. The pictures! I sigh in relief.

"I knew it. That day will come and get me back for being too...much." I groan out, rubbing my face in defeat.

"See?! He has the audacity to sound so disappointed when he practically has this hot chunk of new meat dancing in between his wriggly fingers!" they all gasp with so much drama. I look around the room and yes, we are the spectacle of the whole class again.

I wai at them in apology and they all laugh at our hilarious group. I am so thankful to be in a class of nice people.

The class ends and I am walking with my professor.

Do you ever get that feeling like you are being followed? Or watched over in the most unpleasant way? That somehow, every step you take, it feels like you are being someone's entertainment?

That's how I feel right now as I help the professor carry the materials she used for the class.

I wai at her after putting the things down at the table in the faculty office. She thanks me and gives a genuinely thankful smile. I beam at her in return. She squeaks, indicating that she's doting on my action...again.

Seeing her in that state, I let her have her quiet moment, awkwardly closing the door of the faculty room.

I try ignore the nagging feeling since we started walking.