The Bodyguard 29 - What Changed

A/N: The beautiful picture is not mine. Credits to owner. Thank you for it. If it's yours, okay fine. Haha! Enjoy the story, if ever you can. And by the way, 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈. So yeah.

**********************
WAYO

You know that saying 'If you can't avoid the rain, enjoy the rain' thingy? Let me tell you: If you were to say those words to me before, I would have laughed at you and thought you crazy.

Who in the right mind would do that? Right?

Can't avoid... Pfff!

...Enjoy the rain... Haha!

Whatever...

But, if you say that to me now? As in right now? With me and P'Pha running? I mean now? Yes, now. 😒

I am not going to complain. I say, I think it's actually fun. 😅

Question: What are we doing?

Answer? We're running away!

Question: From who?

Answer? Them! My loving hate club!

Only steps away from the car, we notice masked individuals in school uniforms from different universities approaching—no, they're already ahead of us from our car.

They carry with them, baskets of eggs. And at that, I already know what is to come.

"This is what you're here for, P'Pha!" I say with a giggle, grabbing his hand, taking him with me to run back to the school grounds.

As we run away, the stupid people must've thought I will cower before them like before. Ha! I have my P'Pha beside me, and I think I can be brave enough because I know he's near.

They struggle to catch up. Their egg baskets are making them slower. So they begin throwing eggs, missing their aim badly, making P'Pha laugh. I smile to myself. Yep, if I can't avoid them, I'll make fun of them...with P'Pha beside me.

I feel his hand tighten its hold on mine before he is leading the way. I think we are heading inside one of the buildings, but I am wrong. We are heading for the main entrance of the university.

Smart move. That's where most guards are.

P'Pha takes his phone out from his pocket and dial a number. I don't pay attention to what he is saying, I am only looking at his handsome face. Goodness! What did I do to deserve such man. I think I saved Thailand in my past life. This is too much! Kyaaaa!

"Yo, stop staring at me for now. We need to make it to the main entrance. Your father's PSG is waiting there." He says with a playful smirk.

I flush furiously. Damn! I got caught staring. 😆

We avoid the advances and interceptions of the masked students. Some guards have already joined the spontaneous game of catch with P'Pha and me being chased by masked students with egg baskets, who're being chased by some guards.

My phone rings. I fish my phone out from my pocket and see that Ai'Suthee is calling.

"Ai'Yo! We can see you all from the third floor of Med school!" he says with a laugh.

"Don't worry, we're filming you all." Ai'Ming shouts from the background. Park is laughing like crazy also in the background, because one of our pursuants tripped and his face smashed all the eggs in his basket. I laugh with them.

"That fall should have a hashtag! Give it a hashtag! Give it a hashtag!" Ai'Ming cheers and cackles like a crazed smurf.

As we near the main gate, a barricade of police officers comes into view. Like a real garrison of army men, they push forward to meet us and our pursuants. The only downside is that they're carrying big water guns instead of real guns.