The Bodyguard 18.1 - Hot Night pt. 1

A/N: Warning! 😈😈😈😈😈😈

*****************

Wayo stands and runs to the door, locking it and hooking the second lock on the ledge. He skips back and begins shedding the articles of clothing of his beloved P'Pha, sensually. Yo doesn't even hesitate to yank the underwear down to Pha's ankles.

Taking a good look on it while on his knees, even livid, Pha's cock is quite exceptional. Slowly, the cock stiffens right in front of Yo's face. Amazement and wonder reflects in his eyes, as well as excitement and anticipation.

Phana, standing in all his naked glory, immediately gets hard at the sight of his love kneeling in front of his cock. The feeling of those lips and tongue, giving undivided attention to his manhood this morning, is still lingers in his senses.

Looking down, cock standing proudly in it's pulsating glory, he watches intently as the younger slowly takes his own clothes off without breaking their eye contact. Pha is already leaking at the sight.

Yo leans in, taking his tongue out to lick at the oozing clear fluid. He closes his lips on the head, sucking and licking the slit before standing up. All without breaking eye contact with Phana.

He holds the shaft of the older and pulls him to the bathroom. Pha follows, smiling fondly at his adorable lover. He takes the time to admire the smooth features of Yo.

Those cute buns.

Oh how Pha would want to squeeze them and spread them apart to lick on Yo's entrance.

Yo guides the older, jerking the cock a bit along the way. He is very excited for the real deal. It's not like Yo is not used to holding a dick. The kid is also sporting a pretty decent-sized dong.

But it is a first for him to taste and feel another guy's cock, and to actually have his first cock to be this engorged, he wouldn't ask for more. His lover is a real package.

Lover. His heart soars at the thought.

Stepping under the showers, Pha takes the honor of turning the water on. As the warm water hits their bodies, the new couple lock their lips and let their tongues do the wonders.

Dancing in one accord, they explore each other's mouths. Their bodies almost colliding into a single person as they grind and rub on each other. Pha surrounds Yo with his strong arms before lifting him by the waist. Yo snakes his arms around Pha's neck.

They break their kiss for oxygen and let their tongues continue dancing.

Yo moves to wrap his legs around Pha's waist and feels big hands cupping his ass, kneading. He moans at the sensation.

With the water continuously running down their bodies, Yo reaches to his side and grab hold of the shampoo. Smiling sweetly, he takes an ample amount in his palm before lathering Phana's hair, forming bubbles. He is careful not to put them on the other's eyes nand face so he can continue kissing him.

Pha wants to do the same with Yo's hair but the younger beats him to it, washing his own hair and not really wanting to be placed down.

They adjust a bit so the water rinse off from their heads. Deciding to quicken their bath, they lessen the kisses and touches. Before going out to dry, Yo says he has to do something first, leaving Pha no choice but to go ahead of him.

Yo doesn't wait another minute before doing his stuff and clean down there. He is sure to get it tonight so he has to be sure and careful. Condoms or not, it's still best to be hygienic.

Pha dries his head and body completely before laying down the bed spread-eagle, to wait for his lover. He has an idea what Yo is doing and it excites him more that he is not the only one looking forward to a hot love-making tonight.