The Bodyguard 18.2 - Hot Night pt. 2

A/N: 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

*******************
Yo asks Pha to cuddle for now, as he recovers from the initial drain of strength. He wants to recover first before going down with his P'Pha again.

Somewhere in another residence, a couple is also doing their own naughty.

Kit chokes on the pulsating cock in his mouth, but he continues to push further.

Their honeymoon wasn't enough practice for him, apparently. Either Ming is just perfectly big for him or he's just small.

With tons of determination and shit-loads of hushed moanings from Ming, Kit is now successfully and efficiently deep-throating his husband.

Ming almost loses his sanity from the pleasure. Kit finally takes him fully after so long. He couldn't be any happier.

"Yes, KitKat~ Oh yes~" he moans repeatedly.

Kit is all ears. The baritone of Ming's sex voice is making him leak precum. Tears are running down his face, but he feels it worth of the pleasured expressions reflecting on his husband's handsome face. His fingers also working on his entrance.

Tapping Kit's shoulder, Ming urges the smaller to stop and sit up on his lap instead. Kit, being lead by lust, obeys but improvises as he sits on Ming's cock directly. The cock head pops in with little resistance and Kit's walls are very welcoming of its king, as it sheaths snugly inside him.

They moan and groan at the suddenness of the pleasurable contact. Ming, then, takes the lead and lifts Kit up, standing.

Like an expert porn star, Ming begins fucking his husband whose moans he swallows in a kiss. Kit clings to him for leverage as the angle exposes his hole for Ming to endlessly assault and penetrate him.

Skin slapping against skin, tongue dancing with another tongue, lips locking in a demanding kiss.

Kit can't help the occasional clawing he does on Ming's back, scratching the flesh. Hey! He's feeling so good right now. Don't judge.

Heavy breathing, quiet moaning, restrained groans and grunts; they can't be too loud. It's already late in the evening.

Ming places Kit back on the bed, on his back, after abusing his hole for a good thirty minutes without cumming yet. Kit is panting from the strain and pleasure.

Damn! What great stamina he has.

Ming smiles lovingly at his beautiful husband and begins to suck his cock. Kit moans. More, when Ming releases him, lifts his legs and rims his hole. He goes alternately between sucking Kit's cock and lapping on Kit's hole. He dips his tongue inside and fucks Kit with the soft muscle.

The smaller male thrashes in bed from the intense stimulation he's getting. Oh how he craves their hot nights like this. If only Ming would tone down on pissing him off.

Well, it should be settled by now. They agree to be domestic even in front of their friends.

Though his mind flies somewhere, Kit's body is very well-acquainted with the pleasure Ming produces.

A moaning mess. That is what best describes Kit now. Ming gets back to position and penetrates his husband again. Kit looks so good with Ming's cock going in and out of his hole.

Pushing Ming away, Kit stands and props on all fours in front of him. Ming smirks and enters him from behind, feeling so proud at how his grumpy KitKat looks so good and so hot while taking his manhood like a champ.

They continue to make love with a few more positions before they cum together. Riding out their post orgasmic high, Ming looks seriously at Kit.

Kit holds his gaze until he speaks, "Do me, KitKat."

Kit is surprised, but he smiles lovingly at him. Of course. Ming is giving him the rare chance to display his own affection for Ming. He lifts Ming's legs and proceed to eat him like how Ming does to him.

He takes the lube afterwards and coats his fingers. Putting some on Ming's awaiting hole, Kit presses the first finger in.

Like a real man, Ming takes it with determination. Moaning when he gets used to the intrusion.

Adding the second finger is a tougher challenge, but Ming takes it with ease, knowing what to expect.

The third finger comes and Kit is quick to whisper assuring words to him. They continue to kiss until Ming himself says he is ready.

For the first time, the couple fully understands the true meaning of giving and taking. Their bond is not just like anything they ever had before they met. They continue to learn new things about each other and about themselves.

It seems like Kit's aggressive tendencies is a good practice for this moment. He easily learns the pleasure of one position to another as he continue to assault Ming's hole.

Ming on the other hand, learns and delves into the ecstasy of recieving in different angles. Kit is unconsciously assaulting his pleasure spot, and Ming cannot be more elated and aroused. His big cock slapping against his abs.

Wordlessly and panting heavily, they cum together in complete synchronicity. Kit spilling his essence inside Ming, while the other paints his own chest and stomach with his cum.

Kit flops down on top of him and they groan at the sticky feeling.

"I love you, KitKat." Ming says, rubbing Kit's back.

"I love you too, Ming." Kit kisses his husband's neck.

"Come. We need to wash up." Ming says after a few minutes of silence.

Kit moves and helps Ming stand. They really clean up, but not before having another go with each other.

Having a bubble bath, Ming is inside Kit again. Their movements are relaxed as they are having sex. Kit is leaning back on Ming's chest, head raised in ecstacy as Ming fucks him under the water.

They are taking things slower, enjoying the romantic feeling, talking about things.

When Ming is about to release, Kit begins working like a Ming-whore again. This time, facing his husband and in a lip-lock. Ming cums in him and Kit feels the hot liquid oozing and drenching his already cum-filled hole. He pumps his cock with more speed and he releases in the water.

They drain the tub and rinse off the remaining soap bubbles from the bodied.

With new prespective and less things to explain to their friends, the couple sleeps with satisfied smiles on their faces.

To be continued...

***************
Third update, peepz!

This part is only short. And I think I've overstretched my ideas for a sexy scene. I'm losing my imagination. ForthBeam and ParkSuthee will have to wait. 😑

ForthBeam portion is a bit strenuous to write because Forth is injured. 😑

Still, thank you for bearing with this. Love you, guys! ❤

Thank you so much!
Maraming Salamat po!

*hides under the bed*