The Bodyguard 11 - University Life

Warning: There is something in the middle. It's a surprise, but you've been warned. 😈😈

*****************

WAYO

I'm acting all cutesy and normal in front of him, but in truth, I still am freaking out on the inside.

I can't believe I just did 'that' with him this morning. I was so convinced it was a dream. Oh, how I wish it was. I don't know what excuse I will come up with for my actions. Good thing he's not asking me anything at the moment.

We are sitting here inside the cafe of his choice. It's been thirty minutes and I am growing uneasy with each passing minute. P'Pha on the other hand seems so contented and peaceful looking at me.

I can only manage a few glances at him before diverting my attention to his half-finished coffee.

"You're uneasy." he says fondly, more of a statement than a question.

I nod honestly. I feel shy. Images of this morning's event flash through my mind and I instantly feel my face getting hot.

"Does it bother you that much?" sex god asks, brows furrowing in worry.

Not trusting my voice right now, I shake my head a no. But I manage to say, "Just a bit." I look down to his cup again, finding it more interesting.

"Yo?" I raise my head. He waves for me to go near him. I lean a bit over the table. To my surprise, he holds my chin and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

I am taken by surprise, making me sit back in shock. There's a lingering sensation on the spot left by his soft thin lips.

My ears are ringing. My blood is racing through my veins with great pressure. My heart drums inside my chest, wanting to breakthrough and fly up into the sky.

Why? We've done more than just kiss, but his simple actions bring out extra reactions from my body. (a/n: TMI, Wayo. 😒)

I touch the spot he just kissed and I pout at him.

"P'Pha...so mean." I am sulking.

"Aw! I am just trying to ease the tension." he chuckles in amusement.

"But you're making it worse~" I pout, feeling my tears welling in my eyes.

"Yo~ don't cry na. P'Pha will bring you to a nice place. I want you to meet someone." he offers. I rub my eyes and wipe the tears.

"Okay."

"Stop pouting na~ I will kiss you if you don't stop."

The two entities pop out beside my head again.

Demon Yo says, "Pout some more! Let him kiss you! I bet he's gonna use more tongue!"

"No! Yo, stop listening to that demon. Stop the pout, unless you are sure he's going to shove his dick up your ass after kissing you!" Angel Yo counters.

 Stop the pout, unless you are sure he's going to shove his dick up your ass after kissing you!" Angel Yo counters