The Bodyguard Special - A Deeper Bonding (Orgy Alert)

A/N: This part is independent. None of the events in this chapter interferes with the original plot of the story. Please feel free to skip this part if the thought offends you. Otherwise, try to "enjoy" and not to cringe. Thank you! 😘

*******************

Suthee, Park and Yo stumbles inside the room and unceremoniously flop their bodies on the bed. Following behind them, the other five guys rush inside to pile up on top of them.

It is a mess as they wrestle and fool around, laughing, giggling, rolling and tumbling on top of each other.

Limbs tangle together and the fits of giggling and laughter die out in the air when they hear a moan...no, two.

Red-faced, it seem that two of them are in a compromising position-Yo and Kit.

Yo has his back flat on the bed with Kit directly on top of him, face-to-face, chest-to-chest and crotch-to-crotch. Yeah, you should get the point already. Damn it!

Their little horseplay rendered them in the position. As Yo and Kit attempts to break free, the friction between their bodies become more...delicious. Testing the waters, Kit begins intentionally grinding to Yo.

Ming purses his lips, looking at the two. His eyes darken at the sight. Pha, who is sandwiched between Park and Beam, is also in the same state.

However, their surprise skyrockets when Ming moves to the two and begins undressing his HUSBAND, who is grinding with his BESTFRIEND. He peppers Kit's back and nape with kisses and licks, grinding his clothed crotch to Kit's exposed, naked ass.

The small kitten's arms give out and his face buries in Yo's neck. His heavy breathing tickles Yo, sending waves of tingles all over his body. He gasps out of pleasure, eyes closed and mouth hanging open.

Feeling betrayed, Pha breaks free from Park and Beam. He grabs Ming off from Kit, catching Ming's lips in a searing and dominating kiss. Their hands roam against each other, taking off one article of clothing at a time.

"Damn~" Beam moans lewdly at the sight before attacking Park's neck. His arousal is instantaneous. Forth follows Beam's motion and begins attacking Park's mouth with his own.

Suthee takes Ming's place, grinding his crotch on Kit's ass, leaning down further to kiss Yo fully on the lips.

They hear a tearing sound before they hear Park whines, "P'Beam! That shirt is new~"

"Oops!" comes the reply.

Forth kisses down Park's neck before nibbling and biting. Park is sure that a dark mark is going to stay there for days. In his heightened lust, he kisses Beam and offers his tongue for his phi to suck on. Beam and Forth moves in synchronicity, completely stripping Park naked on the bed.

They follow suit, shedding their clothes off and dive down to devour the younger boy's body. Beam goes to Park's decent-sized cock and takes him full, down to the hilt. Forth intimately exchanges breaths with Park again, pinching the hardened nipples of the younger whose moans get swallowed inside their kiss.

Suthee, now shirtless and only wearing his underwear, takes his cock out. He nestles it between Kit's cheeks, grinding his hips along the crack but not yet penetrating.

Yo has already been long naked under Kit. He is holding their cocks together, jerking them off. They eat their moans in a passionate lip-lock.

Pha, completely naked for everyone to see, leans back up and watches Ming swallow his man meat down to the base. After a few bobs of Ming's head, he stops the younger and guides him to Yo's trio. He orders Ming to make Kit and Yo share on his big cock, to which their partners willingly oblige.